• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

What exactly is- International Jet Traders???

fischman

Total Time
Looks like they fly airplanes... (sorry. couldn't resist)

I have no idea who they are.

o2bflyn

Total Time
>40
Looking at their website it says all over it that they are an aircraft brokerage and appraisal service.

In other words if you are looking to buy or sell and aircraft, you would call them to help with appraisals, advertising, marketing, etc...

If you are thinking of them as a potential job opportunity, I don't think that's what they do. They may employ people to ferry aircraft from time to time, but I do not think they actually hold a fleet or any inventory.

Give them a call. It does not cost anything but a phone call and a conversation to ask them personally.

CALRepublic

Total Time
plenty
If you are thinking of them as a potential job opportunity, I don't think that's what they do. They may employ people to ferry aircraft from time to time, but I do not think they actually hold a fleet or any inventory.

Thanx, I fly for Netjets, very happy here, I ain't going no where (until they tell me to leave).

Just wondering what they do.