• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What does your wife/girlfriend do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She's a Music Therapist, Occupational Therapist and a Full-Time stay at home Mom. Takes care of our two boys and spends what little money I bring home. Has a much harder job than I do!

She's a...

Director of Dispatch at aviation technical training school. It's at the same airport I work at so it's very convenient. So, basically she teaches the Aircraft Dispatcher course and runs the whole show as well.

Before that, she was an aircraft dispatcher at the company I work at as well. That was fun in the beginning, but we got to talking about work all the time.

Oh, and she works on her Master's degree too! She's a great woman!

iaflyer

My wife quit her job at Learjet about 5 months ago to stay home with the kids. She had a pretty sweet gig there but decided to stay home and go back to school so she can have the same hours as the kids (teacher). The lady has more degrees than a thermometer. We're lucky to be in a position so she can do that.

my wife works in a real estate office.
i have a lot of respect for guys/gals whose spouses work in the aviation industry, as well.
the way i see it, one in the family is enough stress.. couldn't imagine my wife being in this field, too.

My wife is a pilot, and we have a great relationship. She is a great person and a great friend, who just happens to be a pilot.

Jumpseating on DAL, the captain was telling me that pilots marry lots of FAs (of course, typically on the second go-round), nurses and schoolteachers.

Nurses because they also have odd working hours. But the main thing nurses and teachers have in common is experience dealing with small children. :D

oh yeah, my wife is a elementary school teacher. :p

Turbo, it sounds like you have a trooper of a wife. IMO thats what makes a good wife, not the ones that get over emotional but the ones that can deal with the roller coaster called life.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back