• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What does your wife/girlfriend do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Elementary Ed Teacher-she has taught all the kids at home(7) while I have run around the world. When we had the 135 business she ran the office and did the dispatching. She did a fantastic job of that. She also was our parts runner in our C-150, she would fly around and get parts while I dispatched and took care of the kids. Fun while it lasted.She is also an incrediable violinist and musician. All of our kids are awesome on the piano thanks to her encouragement. The thrilling thing in this house would be if I bought a grand piano instead of a Cessna 140. But it is hard to park a C-140 in the living room. We will have been married 25 years on May 27th. We have had our ups and downs but overall it has been a good ride. Marriage is great with the right person.:D

Last edited:
My wife stays home, takes wonderful care of our 3 month old son, cleans the house, cooks me good meals, among other things. No better way to live I say.

I've been looking for a sugar momma to support me on my pilot's wages :D ...turns out I don't have to look any further, my current girl got an executive/managment (i don't understand it either, all I know is that it's some more "bling-bling") position with target! This works out perfect since I don't know of any other girl who would be willing to put up with me!:)

I've been looking for a sugar momma to support me on my pilot's wages .

The Blue Martini in TPA at International Plaza never seems to have a shortage of these..... Anything over 60 though is too old no matter how good they look with regards to plastic surgery and physical modifications. :D

If only I could genetically engineer genes that one could implant into the human body to freeze the aging process at a set age then the previous sentence would not be applicable....:p

3 5 0

My wife is a RN. She works part time at three different places and she can pick her own schedule.

Also someone had to put me through Riddle.

701EV

My wife stays home and takes care of the two guys in the avatar there. She used to be a caseworker for Child Protective Services. Before that, she was a counselor for dangerous underage sex criminals...I'm talking about ten year old boys who've raped and murdered. :eek: She's got more guts than me, that's for sure!

My girlfriend is working on her instrument ticket and works fro continental as a ticket agent. I love dating another pilot!

My wife was a CSR with us (SKYW) then worked for a hotel in Rancho Mirage, then handled insurance for a psychotherapist for awhile and is now a stay-at-home mom with our two girls.........God love her..........:)

AF:D

P.S. Hey Typhoon........good lookin' kids you've got........glad to see things are good.

Hotshot pilot seeking EXPERIENCED flight attendant. Please send resume for ASSessment.

Scientists have discovered that a certain type of food reduces women's sex drive by 90%:

Wedding cake!!! :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back