• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what do you think? NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nobody should come here based on what YOU THINK the new contract will look like. Remember, these guys are the SAME SENIOR PILOTS that passed the CURRENT CONTRACT...expectations are rather low.

Please Snakeplt....hurry up and leave.....good luck where ever you go...no one is forcing you to stay......You're the type of guy we don't need here. This clearly isn't for you and that's fine. Which forces me to ask....why did you take the job in the first place? Were you that hard up? No one else you hire you? or you took it not knowing what the job truely entailed.

DO 82,

Please stop with that same old question asks. YES some of us were hard up for any type of aviation job, I was furloughed twice in a year, I had to put food on the table. Snake may have been in the same boat. Walk a mile in someone elses shoes.

AND NO this job was not as advertised, FO's on FO pay for years, No real movement on the contract for the past two years, A contract that I assure you will be MUCH less than we deserve, 14 hour days with 10 hours off..... The list goes on.

I'm making the best of it here and so are others but this job for the most of us was NOT as advertised.

Please sapare me the flames, i'm just trying to make a point that not all of drink the coolaid, and some of us had no ther choice.

THIS POST IS FROM M8DRVR NOT PILOT1704, I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET RID OF THE COOKIES HERE AT SIGNATURE. SO I HAVE TO POST UNDER HIS CALL SIGN SORRY PILOT 1704

I passed up "PFT Executive Jet" years ago....fate and a small group of ragheads changed my fate though and it is like starting all over again (pay and work rules). You Nutjet defenders crack me up. And to clarify, I didn't make the original whores/working for peanuts comment, I was just letting him know he was RIGHT !!!

I swear, If one more NJA lover asks me if I did my homework before joining or "you knew what the pay was when you signed on." In the words of Eric Cartman, "I'll kick you in the nuuuuts!"

Just to set the record straight...at my first koolaid meeting, the briefing we received at NJA HQ, the night before our interviews, they gave a little power point presentation. In it, was a slide stating the average 1 year FO's w2 was 41,000 with bypass pay, overtime and extended days.

A friend of mine left NJA after 1 year. When the company came after him for the training contract pay, he stated that very same issue about the power point presentation.

He hasn't heard from NJA since!

NJA misrepresented itself...period.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back