• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what do you think? NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
stop egging me on flylow......Im trying to adopt a sensitive, professional side here.

G200 speaks his mind

I get a kick out of you guys bashing g200!! The man speaks the truth. If all you fractional guys jumping all over him were secure in your lifestyles and pay what he says wouldn't bother you. The fact of the matter is that you guys are living in la-la land.

"The workin' man is a sucka"

NJIG4Driver said:
I get a kick out of you guys bashing g200!! The man speaks the truth. If all you fractional guys jumping all over him were secure in your lifestyles and pay what he says wouldn't bother you. The fact of the matter is that you guys are living in la-la land.

Well now. One of the prodical sons speaks from the shadows... And how much do you make as compared to other G drivers son? You may be comfortable with that fact at NJI but the rest of us pulling our weight at NJA aren't settling for what handouts RTS is willing to give out this week.

dont get me going flylow....Im warning you...

I will come beat you up and take your $6 in perdiem money and you wont get to enjoy your Taco Bell meals on your next 37 leg sortie...

Im warning you....Im trying to be nice!

NJI Pay

FLYLOW22 said:
Well now. One of the prodical sons speaks from the shadows... And how much do you make as compared to other G drivers son? You may be comfortable with that fact at NJI but the rest of us pulling our weight at NJA aren't settling for what handouts RTS is willing to give out this week.

I know the answer to this question - I work pilot compensation issues for my company.

NJI Senior GIV/GV Captain pay = ca. $135k + time and a half for days over 51 a quarter.

GV

NJIG4Driver said:

WOW! NJIG4Driver...that is such a COOOOL name! I got one word for you...junior!

GVFlyer said:
I know the answer to this question - I work pilot compensation issues for my company.

NJI Senior GIV/GV Captain pay = ca. $135k + time and a half for days over 51 a quarter.

GV
I'm curious... 1.5X for days over 51 a Q. What is the unit value of 51? Are youtalking dollars, donuts or dice?

And which compensation issues are there. RTS says, "Here ya go silly pilot." and silly pilot says, "Thank you sir. May I have another?!?!" You must mean that you work (for now) in CMH in payroll.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back