Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you say when people ask who you work for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Depending on where we are, or who's asking, it's, "A financial company in Ohio", followed by, "Sorry we can't say for security reasons". Or the security answer first.

Two good reasons not to say anything to anyone- Security, because you don't know who is asking, or for what reason.

Job preservation, for violating the first good reason.

Chris

Just tell them your a garbage man. Trust me, their curiosity will end right there.

I hate Oprah, I would be ashamed to even let people think that I worked for that woman.

Jet Aviation Business Jets. Teterboro, New Jersey. A wealthy Eastern European customer. No, you have never heard of him.

Bye.

In the same boat. I'd always say "a private individual" if they were dumb enough to ask again I'd say Irving Fletcher, Fletch M. Fletch, Danny Nunan, etc.

Jet Aviation Business Jets. Teterboro, New Jersey. A wealthy Eastern European customer. No, you have never heard of him.

Bye.
That is what I am saying, the way you are wording it makes it sound like you are being rude. The people I am wondering about are people like neighbors, and friends, and friends of the family, I hate sounding secretive when they ask me about my job, as most non pilots find it very interesting.

That is what I am saying, the way you are wording it makes it sound like you are being rude. The people I am wondering about are people like neighbors, and friends, and friends of the family, I hate sounding secretive when they ask me about my job, as most non pilots find it very interesting.

Friends and family should understand if u explain that u cant disclose the info, as should all others. "A private individual, that I'm not able to disclose per company policy" is all that should be needed.

Latest resources

Back