• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What could NJA order super-mid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJA will use its namesake aircraft, the Citation Columbus. If all things continue on the present course, the Columbus will be ready about the same time NJA may need to expand its fleet.

I hope I am wrong. But it may end up being the most cost effective and efficient organization on the planet but will only share that with a very few remaining owners.

I hope I am wrong. But it may end up being the most cost effective and efficient organization on the planet but will only share that with a very few remaining owners.

If we eliminate the cap gains tax, eliminate the corporate income tax, and install a flat 10 percent tax, the market will mushroom upwards, increasing the number of owners. Also, eliminate Amtrak, the Post Office, the Departments of Energy, HUD and Education. What do you think of my ideas? Be honest now. Cheers!

G4,

Whatever tax plan we have ... you have to match it to the Correct Budget.

In Federalist # 34.... Alexander Hamilton tells us, in effect, that of all the money to be spent by the federal government, not more than one-fifteenth [that’s only 6 2/3%] of the total, should be spent on things other than the military.

I think the Defense budget is about $600 Billion. So maybe another $50 Billion for all other spending. That means the Federal budget should be about $650B instead of the $3.8Trillion we spend now. That is the correct budget. A 7% national sales tax could fund that budget ... while eliminating all other taxes.

We would need to make a very large super mid size order then....

Last edited:
G4,

Whatever tax plan we have ... you have to match it to the Correct Budget.

In Federalist # 34.... Alexander Hamilton tells us, in effect, that of all the money to be spent by the federal government, not more than one-fifteenth [that’s only 6 2/3%] of the total, should be spent on things other than the military.

I think the Defense budget is about $600 Billion. So maybe another $50 Billion for all other spending. That means the Federal budget should be about $650B instead of the $3.8Trillion we spend now. That is the correct budget. A 7% national sales tax could fund that budget ... while eliminating all other taxes.

We would need to make a very large super mid size order then....

I like the way you think. Which puts you at odds with Bentover, so watch out. :) Sorry Bent, just had to say that.

Latest resources

Back