• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What could NJA order super-mid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's true, but if you buy new and there are still 70 used X's in the fleet, what are the chances that your new TEN will be available for your trip?

That was a complaint I heard a couple times with XL owners when buying a new XLS. I don't have an answer except X and Ten would most likely be different fleets. I image it would still be a problem though. I know their management fees are higher if they don't move to a newer airframe, because mx cost are higher for older airframes.

Last edited:
Midsize?

Speak no more "Lear 85"

If you want performance performance performance which is all i damn here anymore then why not get the performance jet. Fill up with people and fuel and go out of any airport you want too.

Never buy one of the first 200 serial numbers of a new a/c, unless you want to do customer flight test and maintenance proving.

Never buy one of the first 200 serial numbers of a new a/c, unless you want to do customer flight test and maintenance proving.

Thanks Einstein. No frax would exist if they followed your " advice."

Thanks Einstein. No frax would exist if they followed your " advice."

"Show your work" Professor Hawking :p

It's a generalization Professor. What makes a LR-85 so great and when will it be really certified. Maybe ya want to buy a Horizon or whatever they call it now....

Nothing.

Latest resources

Back