• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What could NJA order super-mid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The CL-300 is a very nice airplane inside and out. But I have to believe this might be causing a bit of hesitation in Columbus:

http://www.ainonline.com/?q=aviation-news/ainmxreports/2011-10-12/nprm-cl300-trim-actuator

The phrase "loss of the airplane" tends to get my attention.

Per our DOM, maintenance on the actuators was beefed up a year ago, so this isn't an issue for those that keep up with their mx procedures. For the operators out there that aren't...an AD could be beneficial.

I agree, although under the Netjets aircraft website the 2000 is considered large cabin. I was assuming something like the -300 would be alongside the X, G-200's in the midsize category? I also assume something like the 2000S would go into the large cabin category.

Go for the CL300 baby!!! I love my airplane - versatile, comfortable and easy ProLine 21 up front. Come on and join the CL300 club with Flexjet and XOJet.

That said, the new technology of the Legacy 500 is intriguing. Remember that Netjets Europe did take a chance on the Falcon 7X and its new FBW technology. So, the precedent has been set (if the price is right).

They could take both the 2000S and the 300 or Embraer. I'd be happy.

I am guessing they don't care what pilots like though, but what they can sell best.

If it had steam gauges but would sell they'd get it....They could absolutely care less what's up front unless it can save them on training costs somehow.

Which IMO is not necessarily a bad thing. If it'll get me back quicker I'd fly a 152.

X and Sovereign are mid size
G250 is the only super-mid NJA has
2000 is considered large cabin

The 2000 is so interesting because it's a large cabin for a mid cabin price.

NJA still has to announce a mid and super-mid.

X and Sovereign are mid size
G250 is the only super-mid NJA has
2000 is considered large cabin

The 2000 is so interesting because it's a large cabin for a mid cabin price.

NJA still has to announce a mid and super-mid.

Next question is to determine what in those fleets are due for replacements? I think the X's are the oldest and could see a TEN replacement order...

Sovereigns are still fairly new.

G200's are also still fairly new.

2000's are newer and older.

Would the -300 be a good 2000 replacement?

I still think it will be a TEN and -300 order... Someday in the future:laugh:

Just wondering, whose buying shares in these airplanes? What's the incentive for an "antiquated" X owner to fork over the capital to buy a new "TEN"?

Just wondering, whose buying shares in these airplanes? What's the incentive for an "antiquated" X owner to fork over the capital to buy a new "TEN"?

Lol-nothing. New shares simply aren't selling. Heard flops is selling many of their p300 deliveries to entities elsewhere.

Latest resources

Back