Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What company flew Bill Clinton to North Korea?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dow according to CNN

Yeah - CNN - I really believe anything they say. You gotta be kidding me!

The aircraft was one of Avjet's BBJ's, specifically N2121. The flight was not a 135 flight, but operated under part 91, so it was not chartered by Avjet, but being operated by Shangri La.

Dow has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this aircraft.

Shangra-La also has a green construction company and a music producing business.

Good looking BBJ.

TC

Yeah - CNN - I really believe anything they say. You gotta be kidding me!

The aircraft was one of Avjet's BBJ's, specifically N2121. The flight was not a 135 flight, but operated under part 91, so it was not chartered by Avjet, but being operated by Shangri La.

Dow has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this aircraft.

I do not think a BBJ can be operated under 135. I think it has to be either 121 or 91. Correct me if I am wrong.

From FOX News:
The private aircraft used to transport former President Bill Clinton and two U.S. journalists back from North Korea is owned by Hollywood producer Steve Bing, a Clinton spokesman confirmed to FOXNews.com Wednesday. Bing, a close Clinton confidant and longtime Democratic fundraiser, used his Boeing 737 to shuttle Clinton and pardoned U.S. journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee back to the U.S. following their release from a North Korea prison, Clinton spokesman Matthew McKenna said.
The multimillion-dollar producer, who owns Shangri-LA Entertainment group, also reportedly paid for the flight.

It's so funny, while Bill was in office Hillary did his job-- while Hillary's in office, Bill does her job...

Latest resources

Back