What company flew Bill Clinton to North Korea?

Dornier 335

Total Time
in case you're sitting reserve...

Try finding it under flightaware.com

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
Steve Bing , owner of Shangri-La Entertainment.

PMVULB AvMgr

Dow according to CNN
Yeah - CNN - I really believe anything they say. You gotta be kidding me!

The aircraft was one of Avjet's BBJ's, specifically N2121. The flight was not a 135 flight, but operated under part 91, so it was not chartered by Avjet, but being operated by Shangri La.

Dow has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this aircraft.

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
Shangra-La also has a green construction company and a music producing business.

Good looking BBJ.

TC

Cometman

Total Time
none
Yeah - CNN - I really believe anything they say. You gotta be kidding me!

The aircraft was one of Avjet's BBJ's, specifically N2121. The flight was not a 135 flight, but operated under part 91, so it was not chartered by Avjet, but being operated by Shangri La.

Dow has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this aircraft.
I do not think a BBJ can be operated under 135. I think it has to be either 121 or 91. Correct me if I am wrong.

Cometman

Total Time
none
From FOX News:
The private aircraft used to transport former President Bill Clinton and two U.S. journalists back from North Korea is owned by Hollywood producer Steve Bing, a Clinton spokesman confirmed to FOXNews.com Wednesday. Bing, a close Clinton confidant and longtime Democratic fundraiser, used his Boeing 737 to shuttle Clinton and pardoned U.S. journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee back to the U.S. following their release from a North Korea prison, Clinton spokesman Matthew McKenna said.
The multimillion-dollar producer, who owns Shangri-LA Entertainment group, also reportedly paid for the flight.

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Total Time
X>X
Hollywood elites saving the day? What's wrong with tax payer funded Wall Street CEO bonus pay?

BLUE BAYOU

Total Time
It's so funny, while Bill was in office Hillary did his job-- while Hillary's in office, Bill does her job...