Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OldManPilot said:
410dude,

That is perhaps the most ignorant post I have ever read on this message board.

I am sure the major airlines are lined up to hire you. You seem to think that every pilot flying for a regional airline has no desire to move on. You also seem to think that you will automatically get hired by a major airline and that the rest of us can't get hired. That kind of thinking is both immature and well, ignorant. Many regional pilots are building time until they can move onward and upward. Many will stay at regionals for various reasons. Many for quality of life, ie. more days off, living in a perticular base city. Sometimes it can be better to be a big fish in a little pond, than a little fish in a big pond. But either way a pilot is a pilot. We are all responsible for our passengers safety, thus we ALL have the same job. Your immaturity shows in your posts. Grow up! With your current attitude you would be lucky to get hired by a Regional.

We'll see who makes it to a major first!

Go my fellow union brothers and sisters at *************************!!!

OldManPilot said:
410dude,

That is perhaps the most ignorant post I have ever read on this message board.

I am sure the major airlines are lined up to hire you. You seem to think that every pilot flying for a regional airline has no desire to move on. You also seem to think that you will automatically get hired by a major airline and that the rest of us can't get hired. That kind of thinking is both immature and well, ignorant. Many regional pilots are building time until they can move onward and upward. Many will stay at regionals for various reasons. Many for quality of life, ie. more days off, living in a perticular base city. Sometimes it can be better to be a big fish in a little pond, than a little fish in a big pond. But either way a pilot is a pilot. We are all responsible for our passengers safety, thus we ALL have the same job. Your immaturity shows in your posts. Grow up! With your current attitude you would be lucky to get hired by a Regional.

I agree! I believe that a lot of pilots are understanding that the economic climate of aviation is CHANGING! After 9/11 it will never be the same. So don't blame the industry on the "flight instructor", blame it on the Islamo-facsist.

flyrr100

Domicile: MCO
Equipment:
One more thing. I care as much about a pilot at a major carrier as I care about a Wal-Mart greeter in Adilade Australia.
I'm a Chautauqua pilot. I care about my future. And 190s and even 777s should be in my future.
Why do you guys lose so much sleep worrying about the future of a US Airways pilot? After all, the chances you'll ever be a US Airways pilot, or even ever want to be a US Airways pilot are slim to none.

kngarthur said:
I agree! I believe that a lot of pilots are understanding that the economic climate of aviation is CHANGING! After 9/11 it will never be the same. So don't blame the industry on the "flight instructor", blame it on the Islamo-facsist.

Go to bed junior

170Mech said:
So just how much do you need to make to make these ridiculous daily threads go away? 250K? 500K? How about an even mill?
This just in..... McDonald's fry guys, after being given shiat by BK fry guys for scooping frys for low wages, are now holding out for a company car, a mansion, and a yacht!

HAHAHA! You remind me of a guy I used to work with.

low-key said:
Hey Im back again. CHQ pilot, and here's what I think. Legal Sea Food's Clam Chowder might be the best stuff out there.

Low-Key,

Did you see the lungs on the FA in our crashpad. Them are some bigins'. I just bought a new blender and she makes one kick ass drink with it. Maybe you can get her drunk when you get back Monday and both FA's can show you their lungs! Now thats the best stuff out there>

Last edited:
Bdfg1 said:
Go to bed junior

Take your Ensure & Metamucil grandpappy we can't have you constipated before your flight.

Latest resources

Back