• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What can Gulfstream do for you?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No prob bro. Scotty G says hi. We miss you down here. The old crew needs a gathering very soon. Gotta get back to the drinkin!

Cya

Tank Commander ... on behalf of all US Army combat arms veterans ... please STFU. You're embarrassing yourself. Seriously, man.

Minh

BTW ... Your spelling is worse than mine (and I suck at it), and being a DAT is no excuse. Try www.dictionary.com.

Last edited:
We used to have a guy that everyone liked flying with...good stick and a heck of a nice guy...quite and confident. After he retired we found out he had flown a ton of B52 missions over Vietnam and then volunteered to go back and fly as a FAC in O-1 Bird Dogs. He never talked about any of this ...just went about his work in a quite confident manner. He was the kind of person that when he came in the crew room a crowd always gather around him.

We also had a guy that never stopped talking about his exploits....he was a F16 pilot from another country ...he had flow every thing in the world...was the best this that and the other thing...is short a real pain in the arse. When he came in the room it usually emptied out pretty fast.

I wonder what kind of guy TC is?

The only time I recall clearing the crew room is when I busted a$$.
There's my picture, I'm the one standing. I'm in DTW. If you ever see me, stop and say "Hi", or "Your a real a-hole"!
either way I'll show you where you can burn one and I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

Last edited:
The_Russian said:
Or anyone with more than one pink slip. I think that one is actually on the way.

Ruskiy i Lenin, vi shto sovsem pridurki ili seryozno russaki? A ny, nalevai !!!

Latest resources

Back