What can Gulfstream do for you?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tank Commander said:
You could find a new job. But its hard to find a job with a job description of Self-Centered, Arrogant, A$$.

you sir are one tough mofo, you must be carved out of marble.

Tank Commander said:
Pay your dues? I'll tell you about paying your dues! Go in enlist in any branch of the military, serve something other then your self. When someone ask me were did I pay my dues? Columbia 1980's, Bosnia, Kosavo, Gulf-war. While most of you were building time I and many others were abroad keeping oil prices down. I would not change a thing. I had a great career in the military, been to parts of the world nun of you will ever see. I've drinked wine on the Rhine in Germany, sipped café' on the Seine in Paris. Hell, Ive been drunk on Jim Morrison's grave three times. Listing you some of you is like listing to a bunch of little kids arguing over who got to ride in the wagon last. If you are looking for away to experience life, this is not it.

PS. Bondo! are you in a 727?

Tank Cmdr, quit your whining. Plenty of people on these baords were in the military (myself included).....we simply don't feel the need to wrap ourselves in the flag each an every morning. If you did 20yrs, that's great, enjoy your pension which you deserve. The rest of your rant is self-serving masturbation. This board is about surviving in the regional airlines, nothing else.

You obviously didn't learn $hit in the military. "Survive The Regionals" You got to be kidding me! Is you flight bag to heavy? You obviously didn't see combat, or any of your friends pay the ultimate price. Because if you had "Surviving The Regionals" Would not seem like a big issue to you. Two types of people serve in the military. One that are looking for a way to better them selves (serve them selves) and one that serve their country. At the beginning most serving them selves, but a transition takes place and they begin serve other then them selves. Life becomes more then just about them. You obviously never made this transition. You will do fine though. Lift some weights on your off time. That flight bag will get a little lighter.
Please do respond. I love conflict. I live for it.

In Saudi, before the ground war started, the Intel dump would come down over the command net. I would laugh my but off every morning because at the end they would alway say the French and Italian coalition forces were still pointing north. Its not the Tank, but the men in the Tank. I had the chance to train a lot with the French. Good people.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

T/C cant belive you are still on this board! With your long time Military Exp. I would of thought you would seek out and kill some of these individuals talking worthless crap on this site. But then again I understand why you use the computer to communicate, kinda hard to talk without any teeth!!!!! lol

Shocker

I like to think of them as a convertible. I can put the top down.......and a lot of chicks really dig convertibles.
It's funny. I've actually hunted a couple crap talkers down. Took a lot of leg work and phone calls. It's a very small community. Both turned out to be really nice guys. One I had coffee with the other, We got so drunk we lost his car in the parking lot. Don't get me wrong. I learn everyday from people a lot younger then me. Thats why I read this broad.

s3jetman! T/C! Sup guys!

s3,
Party at my house right now get over here! (NOT KIDDING)

Peeps are just showing up now.

Latest resources

Back