What are the latest rumors at Comair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
doh said:
Yawn... I'm trying to decide if it's even worth it to give you the one finger salute, or if God's giving you a small d!ck is punishment enough. ..!..

Truth hurts, doesn't it tough guy? The simple truth is that when you expend energy in order to complain that your airline is not classified as a major airline on a bulletin board, you have an ego problem.

glad to be gone

chperplt said:
I would also say because we fly major equipment. Is there a LCC board to use? How about a "we're making a profit" board? Where would you like to see Allegiant posts go?

Although Comair is a Major by DOT status, the type of posts generally associated with them are more geared for the regional board in my opinion. In reality, who gives a rats behind where a post initiates. The "new posts" link gives you them all.

Allegiant flies major equipment for commuter pay!

OK, Rhoid.

Whether you want to believe I resigned, got fired, whatever is fine with me. The resignation letter is in my PRIA file, as is the training record that shows I satisfactorily completed training. I'm not ashamed that things didn't work out in the end, and leaving seemed like the right decision at the time. Was it? Time will tell. In the meantime, care to compare W2's at the end of this year?

Quit obsessing with my career and worry about what's going to happen when even more people figure out who you are.

Last edited:
scopeCMRandASA said:
Truth hurts, doesn't it tough guy? The simple truth is that when you expend energy in order to complain that your airline is not classified as a major airline on a bulletin board, you have an ego problem.

glad to be gone

Don't think I've ever made a big deal about being a major or not. Your comment was just way too rude so I made a rude comment back. Oh well, I'm glad you're gone too!

EatSleepFly said:
OK, Rhoid.

Whether you want to believe I resigned, got fired, whatever is fine with me. The resignation letter is in my PRIA file, as is the training record that shows I satisfactorily completed training. I'm not ashamed that things didn't work out in the end, and leaving seemed like the right decision at the time. Was it? Time will tell. In the meantime, care to compare W2's at the end of this year?

Quit obsessing with my career and worry about what's going to happen when even more people figure out who you are.

Screw comparing W2's, lets compare important stats like who's getting more Multi time now, me or you? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Have fun in your little CE-208, I'll look down on you as I fly over high above you in the flight levels! Oh wait a minute, I'll never see YOU flying because I'll be in the hotel on layover with a hot F/A while you slave away flying around in the middle of the night!

doh said:
Don't think I've ever made a big deal about being a major or not. Your comment was just way too rude so I made a rude comment back. Oh well, I'm glad you're gone too!

Didn't say you did. Chprpilot did, as do many of the CMR guys, amongst others. It was you who jumped into the fray with me, not the other way around. You are wrong, my post was not rude, but an observation, first hand. Equating someone posting an ego problem to giving a finger also entails an ego problem in itself.

Glad to be gone

Latest resources

Back