• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what are the duyt times at cal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You obvioulsy have no idea what it is like to be around horses.

they are my pride and joy when I am on days off.

Not that you would know anything about days off at CAL.

I've only worked at CAL for about 6 months and have 16 days off.....not to mention every weekend. What am I missing?

No, it isn't true. We haven't hired at 250 hours.

I highly doubt that CAL will dump the flight benefits with XJT. It would hurt CAL a lot worse than it would hurt XJT, especially for all the CAL jumpseaters that we have now.

Can you please just go away? I don't care what you think and no one asked. In case you haven't realized, you're the only who cares whether you stayed at XJT or CAL. The rest of us just wish you luck and want you to quit bitching.

BFD if some guy made the mistake of asking about a Relief Flight Officer instead of an IRO.

You obvioulsy have no idea what it is like to be around horses.

they are my pride and joy when I am on days off.

Not that you would know anything about days off at CAL.

Oh for cryin' out loud, would you just shut the hell up and go away already? Go fly your RJ and play with your horses... just quit ragging on CAL with every post you make.

BTW, what is it with chicks and horses? Some weird connection there... and I know horses, grew up with a bunch of Arabians. Seems to me they just eat, sh!t and cost lots of $$ every time the vet shows up.

Oh for cryin' out loud, would you just shut the hell up and go away already? Go fly your RJ and play with your horses... just quit ragging on CAL with every post you make.

BTW, what is it with chicks and horses? Some weird connection there... and I know horses, grew up with a bunch of Arabians. Seems to me they just eat, sh!t and cost lots of $$ every time the vet shows up.

Catherine the Great.

That is the gayest avatar by far on this forum!

I like ponies! :puke:

The real answer is if the flight is blocked at over 8 hours you need an IRO. If it is not blocked over 8 and you go over 8 with delays and all you need twice the block time in rest (ie if you fly 9 hours you need 18 of rest) Then you also need to look at the whole 8hrs in 24 thing.

No, it isn't true. We haven't hired at 250 hours.

I highly doubt that CAL will dump the flight benefits with XJT. It would hurt CAL a lot worse than it would hurt XJT, especially for all the CAL jumpseaters that we have now.
interesting you would mention jumpseaters, apparantly at XJT the pilots they are hiring have such low experience they make them jumpseat around to "observe" before they even let them start IOE.

Is this true?

Latest resources

Back