• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what are the duyt times at cal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is the gayest avatar by far on this forum!

You obvioulsy have no idea what it is like to be around horses.

they are my pride and joy when I am on days off.

Not that you would know anything about days off at CAL.

Bottom of the barrel hiring for CAL now or is the training there really this bad?

I think I'll stop using my CAL vacation passes if this is the kind of guy flying the international stuff!! :eek:

Your self denial is just eating you alive isn't it?

Bottom of the barrel hiring for CAL now or is the training there really this bad?

I think I'll stop using my CAL vacation passes if this is the kind of guy flying the international stuff!! :eek:

Just talked to a couple of XJet'ers who said that XJet hires pilots with 250 hours. Is this true?

No, it isn't true. We haven't hired at 250 hours.

I highly doubt that CAL will dump the flight benefits with XJT. It would hurt CAL a lot worse than it would hurt XJT, especially for all the CAL jumpseaters that we have now.

I highly doubt that CAL will dump the flight benefits with XJT. It would hurt CAL a lot worse than it would hurt XJT, especially for all the CAL jumpseaters that we have now.

I hope they don't take them away either but I think it would suck worse for XJET seeing as they could not go anywhere on vacation, plus I believe XJET has quite a few commuters on CAL as well.

About a year ago we had an XJT pilot in the jumpseat hired with less, yes less than 500 hours. I do not think he even had more than 400 hours. Captain and I were both quite surprised. So you guys might not hire 250 hour pilots, but you do hire 500 hour pilots.

You obvioulsy have no idea what it is like to be around horses.

they are my pride and joy when I am on days off.

Not that you would know anything about days off at CAL.

Horses = Cool

Less than 4 months since I was hired at CAL and I'm a line holder with 14 days off. I can't believe how HORRIBLE it is (note sarcasm)!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back