• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What airport has the worst controllers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The amount of distance between the airplane and the thunderstorm is proportional to the amount of animosity between labor and management at that airline.

It's in the FARs.

You know what guys and girls, you can bash us controllers all day long. We don't care. Some are excellent, and some cant handle two airplanes. Keep in mind that very shortly the FAA is gonna say screw it, too many retirees, and we have no money to hire, so they are gonna contract. And when they do, its gonna be absolutly chaotic. There will be loss of seration all day long, and more then likely alot of close calls and maybe even a few planes banging together. Keep in mind also that alot of you out there that think your hot **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** cause you fly 121, that your really a bunch of freaking idiots...not all of you, but on a daily basis i get my fare share of idiots. I had a part 135 carrier yesterday call in and I told him to report a 5 mile final cause I was busy and didn't have a whole lot of time to be watching the radar to sequence this idiot so the 5 mile call would have given me ample time to sequence him properly...No 5 mile call was ever made....so...i saw him on a 3 mile final, sequenced a few behind him, never gave the guy a landing clearence....when he landed i asked to report his position.....A, sir im on runway14...."oh, i must have missed your 5 mile report." "oh, im sorry i didn't hear you ask for that" "did you hear me give you a landing clearence" "No, i didn't" "then what the hell are you doing on my runway?" Constant, never ending crap all day and all night. So, now its my turn to fire em back

Mesa.....alrighty...Worst airline by far. More runway incursions then anyone. Way to go.
United....as a customer id rather take greyhound.
America West....next inline on runway incursions after mesa...I don't mind flying you guys though.
DELTA....you rock! The only airline i actually go out of my way to fly.....

And all you GA pilots that have like 100 hrs total time, buy your little turbine powerd bonanza's and centiorions, call on a 5 mile final out of 5000ft, get cleared to land and request a 360 cause your too high......get a head of the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** airplane you idiots..

MOTFLMAO!!!

I can just picture you angrily banging out that message on your keyboard....finally, a chance to vent!!:D

I'm with ya, though....you couldn't pay me enough to sit in your chair.

Lrjtcaptain said:
You know what guys and girls, you can bash us controllers all day long. We don't care. Some are excellent, and some cant handle two airplanes. Keep in mind that very shortly the FAA is gonna say screw it, too many retirees, and we have no money to hire, so they are gonna contract. And when they do, its gonna be absolutly chaotic. There will be loss of seration all day long, and more then likely alot of close calls and maybe even a few planes banging together. Keep in mind also that alot of you out there that think your hot **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** cause you fly 121, that your really a bunch of freaking idiots...not all of you, but on a daily basis i get my fare share of idiots. I had a part 135 carrier yesterday call in and I told him to report a 5 mile final cause I was busy and didn't have a whole lot of time to be watching the radar to sequence this idiot so the 5 mile call would have given me ample time to sequence him properly...No 5 mile call was ever made....so...i saw him on a 3 mile final, sequenced a few behind him, never gave the guy a landing clearence....when he landed i asked to report his position.....A, sir im on runway14...."oh, i must have missed your 5 mile report." "oh, im sorry i didn't hear you ask for that" "did you hear me give you a landing clearence" "No, i didn't" "then what the hell are you doing on my runway?" Constant, never ending crap all day and all night. So, now its my turn to fire em back

Mesa.....alrighty...Worst airline by far. More runway incursions then anyone. Way to go.
United....as a customer id rather take greyhound.
America West....next inline on runway incursions after mesa...I don't mind flying you guys though.
DELTA....you rock! The only airline i actually go out of my way to fly.....

And all you GA pilots that have like 100 hrs total time, buy your little turbine powerd bonanza's and centiorions, call on a 5 mile final out of 5000ft, get cleared to land and request a 360 cause your too high......get a head of the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** airplane you idiots..

Careful, Lrjt...you keep getting that worked up and ALL of your hair will fall out;) Hope all is well out west...take it easy.

KAK

chilly, i shave my head so it doesn't have to fall out....
hows Comair? Corey Adams called me the other date with all the usuall stuff.....Deosn't sound like an upgrade for him anytime soon. even though his been an fo for 3 years. SAD SAD. Let me hash alittle about comair while im on the subject.

YOUR CRJ's ARE JUNK!!

im done.

Lrjtcaptain

That was hillarious!
Overall, I've seen far more pilots do stupid things than I have controllers. My hat's off to you guys. I could never do what you do.

YOUR CRJ's ARE JUNK!!

Careful!
The RJDC will be on you like a pack of wolves! ;-)

YOUR CRJ's ARE JUNK!!

Yes they quite possibly are - however here at Air Wisconsin ours are the bestest ever. Really! Now if you ATC types would just stop calling us "Cactus"....

Latest resources

Back