What airport has the worst controllers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
acacrjfo said:
It is most definitely IAD. Hands down, don't even have to think about it. These a$$ clowns can't control their way out of a paper bag. I am sick of slowing to 170 kts 30 miles out and getting S-turns across J6 over SAX. They should be fired and replaced ASAP.

They'll be the death of Independence Air.

Flew into Sun N' Fun yesterday-the controllers rock ! As for the worst-a certain female who works ground in LGA.Can I get an amen?

I work at KFPR (Ft.Pierce) and these guys and girl(one female on twr) are awesome. No radar, two big flight schools on site,one up the road 15 miles and they always come for a visit to use the ils, plus tons of biz jet internationl traffic arriving to visit Customs, also a paint shop that seems to repaint another GIV every month not to mention a learjet or two hear and there. Basically a really busy Class D, should be a C and have approach control.

I tip my hat to FPR controllers

If that is the same girl that works 3 and 4 in ATL you get an amen brother.

As for fed controllers, you gotta go with IAD. They suck. Gives new definition to poor vectoring technique.

STL. If you read back a taxi instruction wrong, They won't correct you, they just tell you to sit and they'll get back to you.

Go to...

Vector4fun said:
I can't wait for the thread on which airline has the worst pilots.....;)

That would be over on the interview board. Along with the worst flight attendants and worst airline management.

Latest resources

Back