Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Airplane Are Most Of Returning Furloughs Going To @ ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 200 pays less than the 700/900. The 200 is more fun to fly, but that's just because I'm a masochist...I love flying through the weather, not above it, and struggling to make the mid-20's in the heat of the summer.

So...I'm guessing that flying twice a month on -700 nap reserve won't be the ASA I come back to?

The 2-3 day workmonth was my favorite part of the job before I got furloughed...

is the CRJ-700 and the 9 more senior because it's bigger or is it because you have better schedules on it? I would think the 200s would be more senior because you get better schedules? I mean the CrJ700 is only about 20 feet longer than the 200, is it worth it? Discuss I can see how the CRJ-9 is senior though because that is pretty big.

is the CRJ-700 and the 9 more senior because it's bigger or is it because you have better schedules on it? I would think the 200s would be more senior because you get better schedules? I mean the CrJ700 is only about 20 feet longer than the 200, is it worth it? Discuss I can see how the CRJ-9 is senior though because that is pretty big.

You ate paint chips when you were a baby, didn't you?

Nah, it's gone senior because there is free food on it. Beall Jackson makes a mean Twix Banana sandwich. Just put a slice of banana between 2 twix bars and bam, you're a stretch RJ captain.

Nah, it's gone senior because there is free food on it. Beall Jackson makes a mean Twix Banana sandwich. Just put a slice of banana between 2 twix bars and bam, you're a stretch RJ captain.

Freakin awesome. Food.. and the extra $3 an hour... OH and the smell of an airplane that doesn't have 30,000 cycles of puking passengers and fresh engines and wings that are still straight and twice the odds of a good looking flight attendant.

Two times zero... it's still zero.

Dangit.

You should have seen him attack the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Bar the company had put out in the lunchroom last week. It was so disgusting I couldn't look away.

The best was hearing a FA ask who ate through 3 loafs of bread? Seated five feet away was Beal with jelly oozing out of his sandwich.

Latest resources

Back