• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What a way to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mmmmm. At least they were hittn hit before checkn out. I cant help but wonder how this relates to the fractional section though. Did they have a model of a Citation of some sort with em when they were hittn it and was the nose of it being used for, ahhhh.....? Was she a FA for for some corporate outfit? Was he a fueler and only fueled business jets? Did they both work at Rudys? Guess I'll go back and re-read the story again and see if there is some correlation with fractionals that I HAD to have missed here.

Mmmmm. At least they were hittn hit before checkn out. I cant help but wonder how this relates to the fractional section though. Did they have a model of a Citation of some sort with em when they were hittn it and was the nose of it being used for, ahhhh.....? Was she a FA for for some corporate outfit? Was he a fueler and only fueled business jets? Did they both work at Rudys? Guess I'll go back and re-read the story again and see if there is some correlation with fractionals that I HAD to have missed here.

It doesnt..I just thought it was an interesting story.

Banging on a possibly wet metal, angled roof. Clothes found beside said roof. Naked in the road and DOA. And they still have to do autopsies.

Kind of like they do autopsies after a jet augers in.

Looks like we have two Darwin Award Winners!

Doing the human gene pool a favor by killing themselves in the most retarded and creative way.

So,,, you're saying hard hats are required when walking the streets in Columbia?
Just my luck, old fart like me getting killed as I walk along, by someone getting more than I am.
What a bummer.

Hung

So it sounds like a great idea in the beginning but as you are falling you remember it was a very bad idea. LOL

Latest resources

Back