Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rattler71 said:
Man, did anything in this plane work?

I dunno, check the report on this C-402B... it sounds even worse.

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20001212X18447&key=1

Some time before the crash I saw that 402 parked at Addison, TX... looked pretty much abandoned and stripped down; I'm amazed that someone actually tried to fly it. It was a tired old freighter from some long gone ADS cargo outfit, maybe TLC Air, Air Exchange, Cohlmia, something like that...

check the report on this C-402B... it sounds even worse.
Good GAWD! :eek:

Reading that report I can't help but wonder if it was some poor schmuck who desperately needed the multi time. :(

Minh

I have flown some fairly bad airplanes, but at least they had seatbelts!

Rattler71

THE AIRPLANE WAS OPERATED WITH 137 KNOWN DEFICIENCIES.

Now there's one you can sink your teeth into. A speculation dream come true! It even leaves the door open for you!

I have flown some fairly bad airplanes, but at least they had seatbelts!

Is that bragging, or a candid admission of guilt in the hopes that others will learn from the lapse in judgement?

I already gave you your last word. Are you such an ego-maniac you have to one-up your own last word?

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with "one-upmanship." That would be your idea...just as this thread has been about your own sensibilities rather than the subject matter. Quite facinating, as you were the one that introduced the subject material. Now I've challenged you to provide meaningful thought and insight into the subject time and time again, your subject, and you can't get off this thing about how you've been slighted, about last words, about your experience level...what on earth is your problem?

Now, here we have a wonderful opportunity to discuss, meaningfully, an aircraft with multiple problems that resulted in an accident. We also have yet to properly discuss the multiple failures that lead the topic aircraft to crash...the one which prompted you to ask if anything was working. So how about it, mr. last-word. Are you going to address the topic or not?

We have been, without you. Go crawl back into your liittle internet fantasy world

Rattler71

Handbags at fifty paces?

News flash ... it's the internet. Everyone's 6'2, 220 (muscled), with a Phd. and ten inches swinging. Get a room, girls.

:rolleyes:

Mr. M
"I pity the infidel!"

Snakum said:
Handbags at fifty paces?

News flash ... it's the internet. Everyone's 6'2, 220 (muscled), with a Phd. and ten inches swinging. Get a room, girls.

:rolleyes:

Mr. M
"I pity the infidel!"

Snakum, how right you are.

Latest resources

Back