Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
aeolian said:
Kiss my a$$

US Airways has survived enough challanges and shouldered enough pain to have earned the right to hang around and kick your a$$.

We'll see about that when you guys take in the shorts a few more times and you all end up making McDonalds wages.

idratherfly4283 said:
well since you took a condescending tone with me, at least it is bigger than the plane you fly

My Schwartz is bigger than your Schwartz. Na Na Na Na!!!

furlough-boy said:
Nope, I've had nearly 4 years on furlough from UAL to think about it. I just wonder why you give a sh!t why some bank gives UAL another 300 million. Who cares? My problem is people like you jumping on the trash UAL bandwagon.

Because we are sick of UAL not playing by the rules while the rest of the industry pays their bills. If you and I don't pay our mortgage, we lose our home. But it's alright for UAL to not pay it's bills while DAL, NWA, AA, JB, AT, IDE, SWA, etc all make payments due. It's not a bandwagon - it seems the majority have had it. I don't want 5000+ UAL guys on the street - but some fairness and damn ethics in business practices would be a good change for UAL. We don't and never will buy another UAL ticket - and I once worked there, too.

AZT

AZ Typed said:
Because we are sick of UAL not playing by the rules while the rest of the industry pays their bills. If you and I don't pay our mortgage, we lose our home. But it's alright for UAL to not pay it's bills while DAL, NWA, AA, JB, AT, IDE, SWA, etc all make payments due. It's not a bandwagon - it seems the majority have had it. I don't want 5000+ UAL guys on the street - but some fairness and dang ethics in business practices would be a good change for UAL. We don't and never will buy another UAL ticket - and I once worked there, too.

AZT

Do you buy on: Continental (2), America West or USAir? Or do you have a particular hard on for UAL?

You guy's kill me with Your righteous indignation......

Now back to your regularly scheduled UAL bashing...

furlough-boy said:
We're talking about nearly 90,000 employees and their families.
UAL's antics in bankruptcy have screwed with with thousands of employees of companies who are, or were, associated with UAL. Just like those of us that have had their plans messed up by the bankruptcy process, the UAL employees, as a group, are highly qualified and will be able to find other employment in or out of the industry when UAL liquidates.

Ok for all those cry baby whiners out there, you knew what you are getting into. Everyone knows how this career field is, if you can't take it, go elsewhere, i was trying to make a light situation out of a serious one, but then you proceeded to piss me off. If you guys don't like getting furloghed, having pensions cut and the like then either quit and find a new career or strike and try to do something about it. Quit crying like a bunch of babies, sell your hundred thousand dollar boats and your house in the keys and try and live like the rest of america. You guys still make so much more than the average american. You think I am sitting here giving a crap that you are pulling down 200k a year and still can't pay the bills? No, it's called life in this career. Yes it is sad it has to happen, but if you all can't sit back and make light of a horrible situation once in awhile you are going to have a crappy rest of your life. You guys make me sick

Latest resources

Back