Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whadya Think? Jet Blast Beach Is This Video Faked?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last time Concorde was up at Osh Kosh I watched it destroy about 300 yards of the tent village at the end of the runway with its wake screaming in to land. While sadly there is no video it is etched in my memory for all of eternity as the coolest thing I have ever seen.

MGlobemaster said:
Is there much else to do in St. Maarten other than watch airplanes all day?

Nope, just like all of the Islands of the Caribbean there is nothing to do but sit in your hotel room and watch TV, which only has BBC and CNN International.:rolleyes:

Well, other than every water sport known to mankind, scuba diving, excellent dinning, great night life, fishing, sailing, day trips to neighboring islands such as St. Barts, etc.

If your question is serious go to www.sunsetbeach.com website. They also have a section on things to do while in St. Maarten / St. Martin. The north half of the island is French and is spell St. Martin, the southern half is Dutch and spelled St. Maarten.

MGlobemaster said:
Is there much else to do in St. Maarten other than watch airplanes all day?

Try watching the babes who are watching the airplanes :pimp:

One time we had 3 bikini hotties watching us depart in a 757, one didn't have top and was swaying magnificently.

Good thing nothing happened on T.O. The CVR would have recorded the sounds of the FO opening his window and yelling "Girls" followed by both pilots chanting "boo-bies, boo-bies, boo-bies" through FL180+

Yeah, I stood on the beach one night behind a 757. It pushed us down the beach, but not into the water. The sand blast was incredible. When it was taxing out my friend held up his liquor bottle and he turned to shine the landing light on us. BTW, the sunset bar lets topless girls drink for free ...and they do!

con-pilot said:
Nope, just like all of the Islands of the Caribbean there is nothing to do but sit in your hotel room and watch TV, which only has BBC and CNN International.:rolleyes:

Well, other than every water sport known to mankind, scuba diving, excellent dinning, great night life, fishing, sailing, day trips to neighboring islands such as St. Barts, etc.

If your question is serious go to www.sunsetbeach.com website. They also have a section on things to do while in St. Maarten / St. Martin. The north half of the island is French and is spell St. Martin, the southern half is Dutch and spelled St. Maarten.

You don't happen to own the bar by any chance?

Sorry all, last website address I gave for the Sunset Beach Bar is incorrect.

It should be www.sunsetbeachbar.com I left the bar off.

(Rather silly really, leaving the bar off of a bar.)

Sorry.

Latest resources

Back