Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whadya Think? Jet Blast Beach Is This Video Faked?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet hanging on to the fence would rock.. ;)

The blast at the fence can lift you off of your feet if you are holding on to the fence (don't ask me how i know). The blast on the beach is strong, but not enough to carry people away. From what i saw while i was comfortably seated at the sunset beach bar with a cold one, is that many people will run into the water as the blast is occuring.

Some of you don't get around much do you?

Yes the video is real, this particular video has been around for years.

For more information go to:

www.sunsetbeachbar.com

I have spent many wonderful hours at that bar.

Last edited:
Tram said:
I bet hanging on to the fence would rock.. ;)

LMAO...ditto, I'll have to go down there and try it sometime. Will post video if it ever comes to fruition.

kinda reminds me of that segment in the movie Pushing Tin where Billy Bob Thornton is supposed to be blown away by the jet blast of the 747. Still makes me laugh when I watch it.

Yeh, if I ever get there, you can bet I'll be hanging on the fence..

Tram said:
Yeh, if I ever get there, you can bet I'll be hanging on the fence..

Yeah, and if I ever get there, you can bet yer A$$ I'll be at the bar beer in hand watching all you looneys getting blown off the fence! Hehe.

I have been there a number of times and yes it happens. They had a red light on each side and signs everywhere warning about it. There is a great outdoor bar"The Beach Club, i think" there on the otherside of the beach and you can see it happen.

skygirl1968 said:
LMAO...ditto, I'll have to go down there and try it sometime. Will post video if it ever comes to fruition.

kinda reminds me of that segment in the movie Pushing Tin where Billy Bob Thornton is supposed to be blown away by the jet blast of the 747. Still makes me laugh when I watch it.

Jetblast from a CFM56 on a 737 will easily knock you over.

Latest resources

Back