Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whadya Think? Jet Blast Beach Is This Video Faked?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How cool is that? I am going to St Maarten in October, I will have to try that. Does anyone know how far from this beach the cruise lines park?

navigator72 said:
How cool is that? I am going to St Maarten in October, I will have to try that. Does anyone know how far from this beach the cruise lines park?

Exactly what I was wondering... Anyone that has been there... Do you know how to get from the crusise boat docks to the beach?

Thanks

It is quite a distance, you will need to take a taxi. Every taxi driver knows where the Sun Set Beach Bar is, so that will not be a problem.

One note of warning, traffic can be very heavy on the Island from the airport to the cruise line docks and there is a drawbridge on the road from the airport to the dock. So allow plenty of time to return to your cruise ship.

By the way, unless it has changed the Sun Set Beach Bar does not serve Carib Beer, so don't ask for it, or you'll get a dirty look. They do have Bud, Bud Light, Heineken etc. The bar takes US money, the whole island does.

Also, unless it has changed in the last few months the bar does not take any type of credit card, cash only!

Oh, don't forget to take your camera.

Have a great time.

Not every taxi driver knows, I've been there, and I got the one guy who didn't know! :D Probably was new to the Island.

i was sittin behind the mavs 757 at landmark at kdal and it blew me back as it started taxiing.

mmmmm kerosene

If a big jet engine is strong enough to pick a guy up off his feet and suck him in, its sure strong enough to blow few folks over.

But Im not really sure, I just fly the small noisy ones...

Down in MBJ, there used to be groups of kids that would stand in the approach light area on the sea wall behind the airport fence to get a little "blow job" from the 727.

Latest resources

Back