• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

West Coast Charters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All of you basher's $#@% OFF. If you dont work here then you have no right to talk S%$T. Those of you interested in actually talking about WCC with a current Captain there then please feel free to send me a private message. If you work at WCC and bashing the company then GET THE F%CK OUT.

R.F

350Capt said:
All of you basher's $#@% OFF. If you dont work here then you have no right to talk S%$T. Those of you interested in actually talking about WCC with a current Captain there then please feel free to send me a private message. If you work at WCC and bashing the company then GET THE F%CK OUT.

R.F

As a person who normally thinks that 135 operators are in line with a log of defomitory whale timber laying on the bottom of the ocean, WCC seemed to be getting good press here. Where is the bashing.

fwiw: I heard the same about wcc that kingairyahoo heard - about getting hooked up with the former woodland people in sac. aparently they were booted off the certificate they were on and are looking.

This sounds like a good operation & having lived in SoCal before- I'd like to return. The mins for F/Os have been covered- but does anyone know the mins for street CAs on the T-props?? If I don't meet them I'll save me/them the time.
-

Mins for street captains are 2500 TT, 500 Turbine. A personal recomendation will help. We are looking for quality, professional pilots looking for an alternative to the regional airlines. Good working environment and pleasant flying. Thanks for your interest. See website for more details and resume submission information.

The "Woodland" people, the main guys, are at Axis Jet at SAC. New business. They occasionally ask for KA guys...looking for high KA time, like 500-1000 hrs. Mainly they sell the planes and occasionally crew them.

Would be nice though to see WCC in the Sacto area. Sounds like a good company. Plenty of airports to choose from...Mather, Exec, McClellan, Woodland, Davis, Watts...

Eric

(edited to remove the "not" in the first line)

Last edited:
woodland appears to be linked up with xojet or something like that. Again, don't hold your breath on wcc having a base in SAC or anywhere up in that area, although, again, strange things do happen.

Any up to date info on WWC or ATW? Looking for some contract work. I'm current 135 Lear 35/55 SIC.

Thanks, Baja.

The only Lears WCC has on their certificate are Lear 40 and 2 LR-45's. But all three have a dedicated full-time crew.

Latest resources

Back