Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Inquiring minds and all that

hawkerguy said:
I work at ATW, what would you like to know?

Everything! (haha).

No really...the website goes to STA out of SNA. Does ATW still have KA200? If so, what are the requirements and are they hiring? Pay scale? QOL? Maintenance? All the relevant information that you might have.

Thanks...you can PM me with the details or answer here.

Eric

Hey all. WCC is a great place to work. They do not hire low time pilots who do not posses the skills to make competent Captains. If you've got low time, but a good head on your shoulders, strong training background, and good ADM skills, you'll do just fine. It is not a company looking to babysit poorly trained and ill-equiped pilots. The equipment is well maintained, NOT covered in stickies on MEL's or anything else. I belive the pay is the same at 28k and possibly moving to 30 (dont quote me) for the FO's. Its a good company to get some good experience. As stated before, don't ask about the Astra, you're not going to get it. WCC does have opportunites to transition to jets as they come up, but plan on being in the KA fleet for awhile. If you are a serious pilot, looking for family atmosphere, nice equipment, fun trips, and the ability to afford more than a cardboard box in Fresno your first year, then WCC is a great place. Minimums are 1500TT and 500 Multi to be in real consideration. Turbine time is a plus as well. Great place to call home for awhile.

The Chief Pilot is Matt Doherty. The DO is Jack Weselis. Great company for both FO's and Captains. I left the Regionals to come here, and I am very pleased with my move. The fleet is well taken care of, and so are the pilots. For anyone that doesn't work here that has anything bad or inaccurate to say, keep your B.S to yourself. For FO's, we are hiring right now as well as street Captains. If you're interested in current minimums please feel free to send me a message.

IOE Captain for FO's

...just to stir the pot a bit :D

it has come to my attention that WCC may just end up with a significant presence in sacramento before the year is out ;)

Kinghairy...

Legit?? Would be SERIOUSLY interested if it's so. I'd move to SoCal but left there in 90 for good reasons. Would love to have a gig like that closer to home. And SAC is closer to home.

Eric

lol...hairy

suffice it to say theres some moving and shaking going on up there ;)

i highly doubt it gentleman. sufice it to say i wouldn't hold your breath. although nothings impossible....

Latest resources

Back