• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

West Coast Charter $$

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So basically West Coast Charter doesn't have operational control over the airplanes or pilots on its certificate? They merely make suggestions???

I am a West Coast alum. I was very lucky and had a good day and didnt screw up my interview at a major and am now flying 121 for a major. Looking back, Westcoast sucked and the President (G.S.) gives charter a bad name by not standing up for the pilots. If an owner said " I will put my airplane with your company only if you treat the pilots like crap, G.S. would say where do I sign.

I am a West Coast alum. I was very lucky and had a good day and didnt screw up my interview at a major and am now flying 121 for a major. Looking back, Westcoast sucked and the President (G.S.) gives charter a bad name by not standing up for the pilots. If an owner said " I will put my airplane with your company only if you treat the pilots like crap, G.S. would say where do I sign.

No doubt true....but its charter...you can ditto your last statement for ANY management company - TAG, (Sentient), JET , etc, etc....I worked for a few in the past, they would throw each and every pilot under the bus for $1 more from any owner.

There's no love for us out there anymore.
:0

Latest resources

Back