Well its that time: So long Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mwmav8r01

As opposed to some of the other Colgan bashing so long threads, this one will be mostly up beat. My last day with Colgan is tomorrow 9/10 (unless you count Deadheading). I have had a good 10 months here in the Saab, but I have to get out of Manchester, it is SO expensive here. I start with CHQ on Monday. As I said my time with CJ has been good, the last month or so hasnt been the best, MX issues, schedule chopping and all around BS. But all in all i will miss a lot of the people at Colgan and I will miss flying the saab. Its a great aircraft and a blast to fly.

Matt

I'm sure none of those problems are at CHQ, you'll be in good hands. Good luck, we'll miss you son. It was great flying with you, too. Tell your girlfriend I said hi.

BTW, have fun with the furlough when UAir tanks.

Propsync said:
I'm sure none of those problems are at CHQ, you'll be in good hands. Good luck, we'll miss you son. It was great flying with you, too. Tell your girlfriend I said hi.

Hmmm nice message. Keep in mind, if/when UAir tanks, CHQ's parent company Wexford Capital will likely buy up the pieces and potentially rename the replacement "Republic" - this could potentially happen. People at CHQ could be in a pretty good position right now.

I nominate Propsync for the dumbass of the year award.. Do I hear a second??

Good luck at CHQ.

Latest resources

Back