• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome back On Your Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I meant good luck with the rest of your career and retirement, your going to need it.

Not really. I married into a wealthy family. My mom always told me "you can fall in love with a rich girl just as fast as you can fall in love with a poor one." She was right! Thanks anyway.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Why doesn't it surprise me GL, that you're as dependent as a child?

Why doesn't it surprise me GL, that you're as dependent as a child?

I can't believe I hit the lottery TWICE. Once in love, and the other in my job. I am so happy. No West Texas flying ever!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I hit the lottery an infinite number of times! Once in love, once in my job, and every time I don't have to fly with a certain d-bag!

I hit the lottery an infinite number of times! Once in love, once in my job, and every time I don't have to fly with a certain d-bag!

Don't call Redflyer names. He usually doesn't take it well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Funny how the American dream used to be work hard, create something- make your own name and your own money.
But claiming your wife's family is relevant to your retirement? You can say you're lucky and you are if in love- but I just wouldn't ever take money from a woman or her family. Her money ought to be irrelevant- but that's not what we lazy Americans like anymore- if we can leech instead of create- why not? Right GL?

Funny how the American dream used to be work hard, create something- make your own name and your own money.
But claiming your wife's family is relevant to your retirement? You can say you're lucky and you are if in love- but I just wouldn't ever take money from a woman or her family. Her money ought to be irrelevant- but that's not what we lazy Americans like anymore- if we can leech instead of create- why not? Right GL?

I can't help it if I FELL IN LOVE with the daughter of a rich guy. You can either embrace that, or rebel away from it. I choose the first. And, getting great Tee times at the very nice Country Club is awesome. Why is that leeching? It's called embracing. I do well on my own, but I don't have to stress out about having to do better. I am not lazy at all. I still do plenty of 12 day trips, primarily to give me 18 off in a row or more, though. (12 on in the beginning of one month, and then a 12 day at the end of the next. You can have 35 off in a row if you can hold it)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back