Weird--REAL WEIRD--ASA/Skywest Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
shamrock said:
Maybe that's why we're not allowed to buy Delta stock in our 401k anymore.

Ya know, inmates running the asylum.

Or maybe its because Delta stock will be worthless in 6 months!!!!!!!!

Nah, that would mean someone was looking out for our best interests and I've been here too long to believe that!

I think I see where this is going...it's perfect.

Branson acquires Skywest, then buys ASA and merges them into a company called Atlantic Southeast/Skywest.

Then he picks up Pace Airlines and begins operating as Virgin Hooters and ASS.

Typhoon1244 said:
I think I see where this is going...it's perfect.

Branson acquires Skywest, then buys ASA and merges them into a company called Atlantic Southeast/Skywest.

Then he picks up Pace Airlines and begins operating as Virgin Hooters and ASS.

thats the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I nearly blew coffee out my nose!

chperplt said:
Newest rumor

Comair and ASA employees purchase Delta... General Lee downgraded to lav dumper.

Chicks do love the "blue hands"---and I also would love to wear that "Sneeze guard---full face mask....."

Bye Bye--General Lee

My question about the Virgin airlines thing is why don't they just buy USAIR or something....?

av8tor4239 said:
No problem...

The rumor was originally stated by a person at skywest, with ZERO proof or backing, when the media asked DELTA what is going on, DELTA replied publicly that ASA and CONCESSIONAIR(comair) are very important parts of the DELTA network.

Is that the same concessionair that blows away your current and future contract?

Peace!

Wacopilot said:
"av8tor4239,
CONCESSIONAIR(comair)"

I still make more than you....so what does that make ASA........ "ASA Always Sub-par Airlines"?????? Sticks and stones dork.

Waco

Concessionair?
WTF are you thinking?
Are you trying to make enemies right now? I am willing to do whatever it takes on my behalf, although I can not offer much to help you guys out. Keep coming up with that Bullshiiit and you will be on your own. How are your reserve rules/rigs/compensation/retirement/401k/scope doing. Oh, wait, I already got an answer from one of your captains that told me to my face that Comair is overpaid and from another source on your mec board that Chautaqua is holding up the bar.

Glad you guys were with us? Enjoy those 35 a/c at our expense. Funny how ASA/ChQ and Skyw are happy as sh1t that comair turned down 15%paycut so you could get your growth this year. PBTYMF! I'm sick of the whining ASA, grow a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**iing sack, then talk your **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**. Until you do you are punks. Meet me at the GSO carwash if you have a problem. LOL!

DDpaysoff said:
I'm sick of the whining ASA, grow a [expletive] sack... Until you do you are punks.
That's it, drive that wedge deeper! No looking back! Why let management tear us apart when we can do it to ourselves!

This is the crap I get after starting a thread to tell Comair pilots that they do still have some support at ASA. Thanks a lot, DDpaysoff. Thanks for giving me something lasting to remember when I think of Comair.

Latest resources

Back