• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Weird--REAL WEIRD--ASA/Skywest Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So because this rumor was started by Skywest and reported by the wall street journal, we are supposed to lay down in our negotiations, not volunteer to help our MEC negotiate a fair contract, quit our jobs, wither and die.. MY POINT IS IT IS JUST A RUMOR that is being bounced around in the newspaper to make news.. There is no proof.

Even if it does happen it is out of any pilots control .. what is in your control is the negotiation of a fair contract. This is an issue that will effect many pilots.. instead of turning your back on your MEC, you should be taking up these issues with a P2P volunteer and making your voice heard through infomational picketing.. We can get language in our contract to protect us in the event somthing like this happens, but we must be united in our efforts, and we must show initiative!

Being with Comair, I'll be JEALOUS if ASA is sold to SKYWEST and begins flying some kind of code for the new VIRGIN AMERICA airline.

I think the new Virgin America will atleast be around 3-5 years from now. I'm starting to wonder about DELTA!:(

Jet

"av8tor4239,
CONCESSIONAIR(comair)"

I still make more than you....so what does that make ASA........ "ASA Always Sub-par Airlines"?????? Sticks and stones dork.

Waco

ok, kids settle down. When it comes to hardcore businees everyone is for themslef and their company. We should keep that in mind. I know that there are nice and supportive people in industry that will bend over backwards for you. But it shows over and over again that everyone is out for themselves. Only a big change in the industry could change that. For example all of the big regionals sticking together and making regional industry stronger by running cheap carriers out just like the legacy carrier should stick together and take LCC out of business. But that's not going to happen you know why........BECAUSE EVERYONE IS OUT FOR THEMSLEVES AND THEIR OWN POCKET.

Waco... you might make more than me, but 60% of your pilots sold out to the managment kool aid... your ASA reference is very funny...

Sorry for the low blow. but this topic has been debated to death and i dont want to continue this conversation

av8tor4239 said:
MY POINT IS IT IS JUST A RUMOR that is being bounced around in the newspaper to make news.. There is no proof.

Yeah, because every reputable newspaper is in the business of making up stories to get a rise out of people. Those are called tabloids, and it's not The National Enquirer publishing these stories. Get a life or at least an education before you continue sounding like a moron.

Dirk.. go ahead and bet the farm on it. Whether it happens or not it is out of our pilots group control.

chperplt said:
Newest rumor

Comair and ASA employees purchase Delta...

Maybe that's why we're not allowed to buy Delta stock in our 401k anymore.

Ya know, inmates running the asylum.

Latest resources

Back