Week at Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep Diesels right

I carry my travel guitar so I can steal, I mean learn from the God known as "Ricketts". A good and noble God that is hard as hell to follow!!!!! (but I'm learning)

I have to take issue on one thing, people ask you where you go? As if you can remember????? HAHAHHHAHA. Hey Griz, where the hell were we yesterday? Griz, I thimk it was Nashville? Or was it.... nevermind... Oh, and my name ain't Griz.. Say whats your name? ( I remember day 1, day 2, hump day, etc etc...)

First tour flying from home this morning, Thank you S.U. !!!!!

I have my 22" roller that fits in the overhead and I've had such great luck (no pouring rainfalls while unloading) that it still has "Iraqi" mud on it.

Life is good, except for that 0330 wakeup tomorrow, yuk!

Last edited:
man it must be nice to fly out of home. Unfortunatly nothing has changed for me but i'm glad you're happy. :)

QOL just went through the roof for a ton of guys.

Going2Baja--Repeat after me: "You don't need passes with a frac or corporate." After a few months, you'll get free hotel rooms for vacation and airline tickets are SO D@MM cheap, it's stupid to use passes even if you have them!

I can't wait to "retire" from AA so I can not use my retiree passes the same way I didn't use my furlough passes.

Good luck. It has taken me about 18 months to clear out all the airline stuff and get comfortable in corporate. It might happen a little quicker for you at a frac. TC

TC you know better than to poke your head above the foxhole. :)

Yes most guys who i did ioe on from 121 was shocked at how different it was than their old jobs.

A couple of months later i'd see them and they were happy as clams to have made the switch.

Shhhhhhhhhh........let's keep it a secret until I get on then tell the regionals what they are missing. ;)

AA - I don't need no stinkin' passes....Since furloughed the only non-reving I've done was for my honeymoon to Asia. 1st class RT LAX-NRT-SIN-NRT-HNL-SFO $500. Thank you NWA! Since then all online purchases and the comfort of sweats and tennies.

Let me throw a question out there that I haven't seen addressed yet: I know the company assigns new hires one of it's 5 domiciles. Also, the company can (and probably will) limit home basing to 30% of the total seniority list, so as a new hire you may never get it or if you do it would be years away. But, can you switch to a different domicile later and, if so, when? Is it seniority based or time limited or what? I remember someone saying that you could switch from gateway to gateway every 3 months, but I don't remember seeing anythinig in the TA about switching domiciles. So I am wondering if you would just be locked into one domicile forever. Anyone know? Thanks for the help and if this HAS already been answered, sorry about that.

This is all it says:
13.2(b)(i) All crewmembers hired after ratification of this Agreement shall report to a Domicile (or satellite airport when applicable) as directed by the Company, until such time as the crewmember is eligible to use a Home Base Airport.

Looks like you have to report to the same Domicile until you are eligible for HBA. This may be something that is clarified in implementation.

Yes, I guess that is it. Too bad. I was hoping the company would let you switch domiciles as they probably will continue to need more and more pilots in all domiciles as they expand. Thanks for the input.

Speaking with the company recently (T&E), I was told that you are allowed to change your domicile just like you would a HBA (in the quarter months, with 30 days notice). However, I cannot find this anywhere in the agreement. If this is true, I would like to see an MOU or something before making living arrangement decisions based on that assumption. They also said it would be your choice which domicile, not where there would be available "vacancies." Said you could change every quarter. Interesting....

swampfan said:
Speaking with the company recently (T&E), I was told that you are allowed to change your domicile just like you would a HBA (in the quarter months, with 30 days notice). However, I cannot find this anywhere in the agreement. If this is true, I would like to see an MOU or something before making living arrangement decisions based on that assumption. They also said it would be your choice which domicile, not where there would be available "vacancies." Said you could change every quarter. Interesting....
Yeah...I'd wait to get that in writing.

Latest resources

Back