Website for jetblue pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bluejuice787 said:
I don't believe I have ever wondered why we get ripped. Human/animal nature to envy.

The prick of it is that envy will eat you alive.

Juice

Do you guys share cabin cleaning techniques and cabin cleaning gouge on the Cabin Cleaning Forum??? God..... I have to laugh again. I'm sorry!!

Heard about a new website for jetblue pilots only: www.bluepilots.com

IT'S ABOUT TIME! Now I don't have to filter through all of the Flightinfo chaff (albeit some amusing...esp the JB bashing and BM/32T10 bickerfest) to find useful information (more sarcasm).

Seriously, it is about time.

Uppercrust said:
Do you guys share cabin cleaning techniques and cabin cleaning gouge on the Cabin Cleaning Forum??? God..... I have to laugh again. I'm sorry!!

Perhaps we do. I actually prefer the one glove technique...similar to how you enjoy the pillow biting technique whilst enjoying the company of a man hung like a Pringals can.

I'm glad it's a secure forum.. wouldn't want any company secrets leaked in regards to company cleaning procedures.. Ha!!!!!!!!!!

bluejuice787 said:
Perhaps we do. I actually prefer the one glove technique...similar to how you enjoy the pillow biting technique whilst enjoying the company of a man hung like a Pringals can.

Hey man you gotta admit having that forum on your website is fricking hilarious!!

Uppercrust said:
They actually have a frickin cabin cleaning forum.:laugh: Holy mother of god....... i pooed my pants. You guys wonder why you get ripped. I gotta .............. laugh again now

I have to admit maybe it was the trip across the pond I just took dead heading on a freighter but this is funny stuff. Cabin cleaning 101!!! It must come right after the class fuel mgmt. 101.

Uppercrust said:
Hey man you gotta admit having that forum on your website is fricking hilarious!!

What is hilarious is that you have the ba$$s to post on this forum after daddy paid for your job at Gulf stream Int. Run along little man, your a joke and a laughingstock.

Uppercrust said:
They actually have a frickin cabin cleaning forum.:laugh: Holy mother of god....... i pooed my pants. You guys wonder why you get ripped. I gotta .............. laugh again now

Yes, that is a strange subject area, but I believe that is an area for folks to complain about cabin cleaning.

I doubt you will see any techniques shared there.

I laughed when I saw it myself.

DW

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back