Website for jetblue pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PsubS said:
"Who cares who pays for it." ???? I do. If this is a thinly veiled attempt to stir up dissention to foment the need for a union, the new site does JetBlue pilots an immense disservice.

The data is masked. It was registered through Tucows. Finding a cheap webhost is not that hard. The one used in this case is IPOWERWEB.NET. You can have them host a site for as little as $7.95/mo.
It's not that expensive to get a site up and running.

I imagine that the website was put up by some pilot at JBLU who cares about the company and wants to have a private webboard where only JBLU pilots can air any kudos and complaints. Relax; you can only stir up dissention when there are problems.

And FWIW, I wasn't able to register since I am not on JBLU's seniority list, so I haven't seen anything posted on the website.

Unfortunately, your user name reveals your intentions. Who knows--you may be the one who started the new site in the first place.

Not me. I'd take credit for it if it were me. I think it's a pretty cool site.

Why unfortunately? Did SWA form SWAPA during tumultuous times? I honestly don't know. If we were to organize (don't worry...I'm not the one, I just like the idea and the name), wouldn't we have a better shot at keeping a pleasant relationship with management as opposed to when times are really bad. Just a thought.

I wasn't trying to call you out to join. I just think that the more folks that join, the more likely that it turns out to be a useful tool to keep communications open. And for the record I would have been in favor of using names and "putting the who in it" like AA's.

Now back to the beer.

Uppercrust said:
You could use an attitude change there Mr. jbvt or maybe it should be bjtv. This industry is tough and an attitude like that will get you little respect. I'd love to have you on a trip jerking gear for me. I'd show you how's it's done and try to change your piss poor attitude. Grow UP!!

Will you take your own advice and Grow Up?

a320drivr said:
Gentleman,
I'd be very careful on joining this jetblue pilot website. We have no idea who started it. Did mgmt? Does mgmt. have access to it? Did a mgmt. pilot start it? I am very skittish about putting my last name and employee number on it to join as I dont know who has access to that info. I would not put it past our mgmt. to do some sneaky things.

You defintely have to worry about this. There are some pilots at JetBlue who are "YES men" to upper mangement and are devout Blue Koolaid addicts. We have lots of pilots in positions of power (chief and asst chief pilots, unelected committee members and other appointees). Not to say that any of these guys/gals would do such a thing, most of our pilots are really good people and would never do such a thing. However, look at all the job changes since Dave Bushy arrived. Those who have left (and been fired), and those who have been hired. It only takes one bad egg, on politician, one person looking to prove something.

Hey, you could always use Al Spains' or Lanny's name and crew number and..... Nevermind.

It would be great to have such a site. Problem is security and priviacy. Right now I don't think we can be sure of this.

Just my opinion....

FNG

Last edited:
Uppercrust said:
You could use an attitude change there Mr. jbvt or maybe it should be bjtv. This industry is tough and an attitude like that will get you little respect. I'd love to have you on a trip jerking gear for me. I'd show you how's it's done and try to change your piss poor attitude. Grow UP!!

Wow! Daddy must have bought you the Deluxe version of Microsofts Flight simulator, what do I have to do reach over (not reach around, don't get excited, you obviously wish I was bjvt) and hit ctrl g to jerk your gear? (there it is again, it may be time to come out of the closet). Run along little man, Gulfstream Int. one crew scheduler is calling you to take a 1900B over to Nassau, what will that cost daddy?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back