Web site for Flight Instructor employment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hobiehawker

A friend of mine is opening a new flight school in California and is wanting to hire a couple flight instructors. Is there a web site that he could use that is popular in seeking employment?

Thanks

A friend of mine is opening a new flight school in California and is wanting to hire a couple flight instructors. Is there a web site that he could use that is popular in seeking employment?

Thanks

Why don't you or your friend post them here? It is free. The top ramen eating instructors will be able to see the job and apply. I'm sure there are a few on this board.

Why don't you or your friend post them here? It is free. The top ramen eating instructors will be able to see the job and apply. I'm sure there are a few on this board.

Good idea.

They are positions available in the Sacramento area. PM me if you are sincerely interested in contact information.

Thanks

Lets clarify something here about what Bushwickbill said. Yes it is free to post your job here. Free for you, but also free for pilots.

If you want to get the most exposure, and more applicants, post your jobs on the job posting sites. I suggest the one that was posted above. http://www.companyairplane.com

Their portfolio feature is really neat. plus you can interview candidates live through the site using a webcam. Pretty nifty stuff.

Thanks
I would suggest an already established website that is quite popular www.willflyforfood.com/pilot-jobs/

It is a completely free service for employers and already have thousands of members.

I would avoid the other website mentioned as they have very few members and question their ethics having recently sent me and many others unsolicited spam e-mails.

Any website is free for employers to post jobs. Including http://www.companyairplane.com

And Mr. boeingcapt, how do you know how many members we have? Are you a member? How do you know how many members willflyforfood has? Do you own it? While we're on that note, anyone who will fly for food obviously has their priorities out of line. I fly for a pay check, not food, and every professional pilot I know will only fly for $$$$$$$$.

Cheers!
No I do not own WFFF but I have had very good experience with them. I believe they have thousands of members because they have been around for over a decade. I know you have few member because the employer I work for knows you have few of them. I also know there is quite a bit written about you and your company on another pilot forums website that seems to verify my belief and what my employer has told me.

By the way, I also work for $$$ and don't believe WFFF's name nor its content would suggest that anyone would work for anything less than $$$.

You have to pay to use willflyforfood

I would suggest an already established website that is quite popular www.willflyforfood.com/pilot-jobs/

It is a completely free service for employers and already have thousands of members.

I would avoid the other website mentioned as they have very few members and question their ethics having recently sent me and many others unsolicited spam e-mails.

"will fly for food" - good name for the site because after you pay for using the site you have no money left to eat. Im so tired of all of the job sites charging and then posting jobs for China that require JAA and 747 Type Ratings.

I agree with the above - KEEP IT FREE.

Latest resources

Back