• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wearing ID while non-rev

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with the sanchez. I have gotten onboard with my ID on while non-revving and had FA's say to me "theres a seat for you right here (in first)."

Likewise, free food, headsets, etc. etc. Plus it makes me feel like Chuck Norris, knowing that if there's a problem I can flash my badge and throw a roundhouse at the bad guys.

Why do I see this so much? What is the purpose of wearing your ID badge around your neck while you are nonreving? You just want to make sure people know you work for the airlines, and that you are special?

If anything, I don't want people to know I am nonreving.

People that do this just scream doche-bag.

i carry it with me when i non rev just incase i need to jumpseat.

Likewise, free food, headsets, etc. etc. Plus it makes me feel like Chuck Norris, knowing that if there's a problem I can flash my badge and throw a roundhouse at the bad guys.

Just curious? Do you ever get some of those neat plastic wings that you can pin on to feel like a real pilot? hehehehe!

I agree with the sanchez. I have gotten onboard with my ID on while non-revving and had FA's say to me "theres a seat for you right here (in first)."
Bingo!

Touche! Chuck Norris is my hero!

He needs to make a TV series starring as a Pilot! He could kick some serious Terrorists Arse!

Fuc*in A bro, maybe he could be a retired skymarshall, taking his grandaughter on a trip to europe when some raghead jihad types take over the plane, Chuck, although limited by a lack of weaponry, hands out some serious roundhouse, jihad arse kicking.

I wear my badge and uniform at all times, even on my days off and at home cuz it makes me feel super kewl!!!

I wear mine so I don't get treated like a paying customer, and if that's NWA it's like dog$hit.

Latest resources

Back