• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wearing ID while non-rev

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing makes pax more comfortable than seeing a guy in first sipping on a refreshing scotch with his CREW necklace on.

I airline ALOT and am hard pressed to tell you the last plane I rode on that was big enough to have a first class for the free drinks.

Because they want everyone to know that they are a big airline pilot making $18,000 a year living in the basement of mom's house.

1. Seat in first/business

2. Food

3. Free drinks

What other reasons do you need to wear your id?

Once seated the badge goes into the shirt pocket. Sanchez, you forgot the two or three "extra" bottles of good wine at the end of the flight from the FA's to stuff in your carry on.

The back of my badge says " This badge must be prominently displayed on the assigned person hereon at all times when in the AOA". Your ignorance in fun for all of us. Keep it up.

Why do I see this so much? What is the purpose of wearing your ID badge around your neck while you are nonreving? You just want to make sure people know you work for the airlines, and that you are special?

If anything, I don't want people to know I am nonreving.

People that do this just scream doche-bag.

you are an ass *(&^.

when you NON rev, you are a guest. it is only appropriate to tell the f/a and wear your id.
who do you fly for anyway, with 2000 hours, you know everything. come talk to me at 15,000, i'll teach you a few

Most airlines tell non-revs to be discreet and not draw attention to themselves. The last thing a flight attendant cares about is whether you are a non-rev. She justs wants to do her job without interference or hassle and wants non-revs to behave.

Maybe, you should wear those Superman Pajamas the next time you non-rev. Then, the Flight Attendants will know that everything is going to be alright!

Yeah..and all these ******************************s wearing belts and shoes. What's up with that. Are you too cool to walk barefooted through the airport? Afraid your pants are going to fall down? Wussies.

W

The back of my badge says " This badge must be prominently displayed on the assigned person hereon at all times when in the AOA". Your ignorance in fun for all of us. Keep it up.

You're not in a SIDA area in the terminal. Ever notice how all your passengers aren't wearing badges too?

As sweptback points out, pax don't have to have a SIDA badge. Better get airport security to arrest the thousands of pax milling around on the ramps boarding/deplaning all the RJ's.

Good thread.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back