• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We Won!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear all you guys talking about.. "get out of mesa".."jump ship" "eject eject".... you say it like its so easy. Go where I ask???

ASA= where they are hiring into a pool
Eagle = cancelled interviews including mine
Comair = got back to making $23hr with an indefinite upgrade
Republic = where they have stopped hiring, also go back to $20hr
Skywest = where you be on reserve forever. I have a buddy at skw who has only built 200 hours in six months.
compass = where they have flow back from NWA(who is gonna furlough any day now)

-the majors aren't hiring
-there is a surplus of pilots on the streets right now due to Aloha,ATA,EOS, and Skybus layoffs.

Etc etc

you honestly think a captain making $60hr at MESA is gonna go back to the right seat at another airline making $22hr?????? nooooo....they are gonna ride it out to the wheels fall off.

And for you guys hoping that we furlough and the pilots being out on their asses....Gate 25 at JFK and share your thoughts with any of us.

So you're making what at Mesa?....29/hr or so?

And for you guys hoping that we furlough and the pilots being out on their asses....Gate 25 at JFK and share your thoughts with any of us.
Is that where you are working at the coffee stand, I will have a cup of joe, no sugar, no creamer, and hurry up I got a flight to catch!
PBR

Mesa Won In Court!!!! I Get To Keep My Job

Come on guys, give the guy a break. He'll be drinking the real deal and not the fake stuff at some point in his life. Hopefully sooner than later. Best of luck to you and your artificially flavored management. FYI,
Oh, Yeaaah! I'm smellin the turkwise

Last edited:
Come on guys, give the guy a break. He'll be drinking the real deal and not the fake stuff at some point in his life. Hopefully sooner than later. Best of luck to you and your artificially flavored management. FYI,
Oh, Yeaaah! I'm smellin the turkwise

classic.

Mesa Won In Court!!!! I Get To Keep My Job

I feel the need to correct you. You didn't win. J.O. won. It is not now nor ever will be about you. It is about him feeding his ego and stuffing his Caymen Bank accounts by trampling over the earning potential and quality of life of the people that work for him.

This is unless you are J LO hisself or one of his brown nose lackies-in which case you did in fact win and with your newfound confidence will no doubt demand concessions from the people that have made you rich in the first place.

Last edited:
I hear all you guys talking about.. "get out of mesa".."jump ship" "eject eject".... you say it like its so easy. Go where I ask???

ASA= where they are hiring into a pool
Eagle = cancelled interviews including mine
Comair = got back to making $23hr with an indefinite upgrade
Republic = where they have stopped hiring, also go back to $20hr
Skywest = where you be on reserve forever. I have a buddy at skw who has only built 200 hours in six months.
compass = where they have flow back from NWA(who is gonna furlough any day now)

-the majors aren't hiring
-there is a surplus of pilots on the streets right now due to Aloha,ATA,EOS, and Skybus layoffs.

Etc etc

you honestly think a captain making $60hr at MESA is gonna go back to the right seat at another airline making $22hr?????? nooooo....they are gonna ride it out to the wheels fall off.

As a New-hire at the other regionals, you would probably make more on 1st year pay, thanks to much better work rules, than you would at Mesa on 2nd year pay.

You are being short-sighted

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back