We Won!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mesa Won In Court!!!! I Get To Keep My Job

I doubt it. Even if DAL loses the lawsuit (doubtful) they are not going to want to pay operational costs, fuel, and JO's profit margin to keep empty airplanes flying.

JO doesn't want you to have a job...he just wants his money.

A settlement would involve DAL paying JO enough to cover airplane mortgages, parking fees, and his original profit margin. The airplanes get parked, and you get sent packing.

JO gets his money, DAL saves on the operating and fuel costs, and you lose. Actually you win too, because then you will no longer be employed by mesa...you'll be better off any way you slice that. Trust me, BTDT.

Actually I suspect DAL will fight it out...JO is playing out of his league, much like he did with HAL.

You Mesa guys need to settle down. It's farrrrrr... from over.

preliminary injunction
n. a court order made in the early stages of a lawsuit or petition which prohibits the parties from doing an act which is in dispute, thereby maintaining the status quo until there is a final judgment after trial.

Oh, buy the way "they" were not cutting "us" only the 50 seaters!
Buy the way? BUY the way? I may not be an engligh teacher, but come on.

Mesa Won In Court!!!! I Get To Keep My Job

Shut up and sit down lil man. Its not a "win". You must be JO's fav lap dog. I bet you have a "Mesa PRIDE!" sticker on your flight bag. Right next to your B777 and Gulfstream Airlines ones.

JO will send you packing soon enough don't you worry. I'm sure he will give you one more good mouth full just before you are kicked out the door.

MESA SUCKS! Throw JO down the well!
:pimp:

I doubt it. Even if DAL loses the lawsuit (doubtful) they are not going to want to pay operational costs, fuel, and JO's profit margin to keep empty airplanes flying.

JO doesn't want you to have a job...he just wants his money.

A settlement would involve DAL paying JO enough to cover airplane mortgages, parking fees, and his original profit margin. The airplanes get parked, and you get sent packing.

JO gets his money, DAL saves on the operating and fuel costs, and you lose. Actually you win too, because then you will no longer be employed by mesa...you'll be better off any way you slice that. Trust me, BTDT.

Actually I suspect DAL will fight it out...JO is playing out of his league, much like he did with HAL.

What he said.

I cannot believe someone from Mesa would ever use the term "we won" to describe what is happening here. JO is winning, he is going to come out of this with more money (more of your money to be precise) and you are going to be out of a job. You really think JO sees things in a "we" perspective? Pathetic. :puke:

Oh, buy the way "they" were not cutting "us" only the 50 seaters!

Its all the same seniority list dooooode. With AMW done and the fiddy seaters in the east tonto lot soon you might want to look up "bump n' flush" or CH11. either way I wouldn't be stroking my self purple over today's news or the fact its on the 50 seaters.

dooork you are a joke. You and Pdubs will always have each other though.

1. "We"? Are you on the legal team or something?

2. This is a PRELIMINARY injunction. "You" didn't "win" anything except a preliminary injunction.

Better wait for the trial before you claim victory and spew all over the internet like a drunken pilot in Harrisburg. Delta never loses. Mesa may win this battle against Delta, but they WILL lose the war. Delta would rather cut you and pay the money then keep you around. Especially now.

Oh, and by the way, Mesa sucks.

Are you the General's son?

Latest resources

Back