• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We Won!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good stuff, Brown Streak. How's that CL65 compare to the Dash's flown by your ALG and PDT brothers? Maybe some of them can chime in on solidarity vs sellout.

Last edited:
I work for PSA. If you really think there is any comparison between your piece of sh!t outfit and mine, then you really must be snorting glue. Idiots like you have brought this industry down. I recently heard one of your 300 hour wonders say, "I may only make $19 per hour, but at least I'm flying the 9." No wonder management treats us like this when morons like you and him are running around with your gelled up hair, iPods, and backpacks. You get treated like children because that's the image your portray.
You work for freedom if I'm not mistaken. Just because you weren't there for it doesn't mean you didn't jump on the scab shuttle, so save your prima donna bs for someone who's actually gullible enough to swallow it.
When was the last time your pilot group told management to stuff a payrate that was a complete insult directly up their @ss? We at least had the solidarity and self respect to do that. Yes, PSA sucks but the stench here is way sweeter smelling than the stench your sweatshop brings to anyone you are involved with. I still can't find one positive contribution Mesa has made to any airline or the industry for that matter. That will change the day karma finally runs full circle and you miserable bastards finally go tango uniform. The only real shame of it is the irrepairable damage you have done to so many other companies.

Because being wholly owned means everything.....:rolleyes:

Because being wholly owned means everything.....:rolleyes:

Never said that...the only advantage I can see to the wholly owned part is that I get better non rev priority. Glad to hear you jetlink guys are telling skywest to choke on it, btw. :beer:

feel better about yourself?
Seriously, is that all you've got? I am failing to see how you attempting to question my integrity has anything whatsoever to do with you being Mesa scum. Oh well, not worth it.

Good stuff, Brown Streak. How's that CL65 compare to the Dash's flown by your ALG and PDT brothers? Maybe some of them can chime in on solidarity vs sellout.

Yea, I can agree there! Watching Mainline Management hold the RJ carrot over our head and us running around like panzies trying to Fuk each other was funny.

But Hell, now I am glad as hell we never touched the RJ. Looks like the good ole' Dash 8 is gonna survive the RJ revolution after all.

Yea, I can agree there! Watching Mainline Management hold the RJ carrot over our head and us running around like panzies trying to Fuk each other was funny.

But Hell, now I am glad as hell we never touched the RJ. Looks like the good ole' Dash 8 is gonna survive the RJ revolution after all.

Survive? It's the airplane of the future!:beer:

Seriously, is that all you've got? I am failing to see how you attempting to question my integrity has anything whatsoever to do with you being Mesa scum. Oh well, not worth it.

Well... Arguing on FI is like participating in the special Olympics...In the end your still retarded. So in retrospect, me responding to your comments would make me "retarded".. But since your still trying to argue with me and I haven't furnished a rebuttal.. you must ask yourself...who is the retarded one here? So once again, are you sure thats not you in your avatar?

Well... Arguing on FI is like participating in the special Olympics...In the end your still retarded. So in retrospect, me responding to your comments would make me "retarded".. But since your still trying to argue with me and I haven't furnished a rebuttal.. you must ask yourself...who is the retarded one here? So once again, are you sure thats not you in your avatar?
It's you, stupid...and all of the other retards at Mesa all summed up by one priceless, and sadly, true picture. Happy furlough :)

You truly are a f-ing moron!!! Happy flying, and keep enjoying taking it from the rear from JO. Hope you enjoy furlough life, as it is soon to happen.

Latest resources

Back