• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We Won!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
honest to god...i even had the black lady(forgot her name) repeat it. she said, "Now you may not get paid for the first 3-4 weeks...." from what i remember she even had it on her slide show. I was prett siked up until then.

You of all people know you shouldn't believe a word that you hear in HQ : ) Well anyhow I'm sorry it didn't work out. RAH has a lot of good LAMA's.

I've got a LAMA sticker saved for when you get out.

You of all people know you shouldn't believe a word that you hear in HQ : ) Well anyhow I'm sorry it didn't work out. RAH has a lot of good LAMA's.

I've got a LAMA sticker saved for when you get out.

haha i cant wait to get one.

You MAG people lose.

JO will win here: he'll get to pocket the cash Delta will have to pay him for the cancelled flying. He'll have no expenses for that cancelled flying. The flying is still cancelled, he just gets paid for it until the final outcome of the lawsuit.

That's cash-munny for him.

You will still lose.

Oh, buy the way "they" were not cutting "us" only the 50 seaters!

I'll bet you thought they'd really furlough in seniority order, too, didn't ya? You know if this had gone through, or should I say when it does, you ERJ guys are gonna be laid off and the CRJ guys are gonna still be working. Right or wrong, J O will never pay to train you in the other aircraft when he's already got it staffed. Dumb@ss.

M E S A S U C K S

p.s. - Why do so many of you on here spell like you do? Is the public education system in this country really that bad, or do you just not care?

p.s. - Why do so many of you on here spell like you do? Is the public education system in this country really that bad, or do you just not care?

It's that bad.

After watching these boards for the past couple of years, I'm beginning to think that I can guess the approximate age of the poster based on their grammar, spelling, and ability to present a cogent argument.

you ERJ guys are gonna be laid off and the CRJ guys are gonna still be working. Right or wrong, J O will never pay to train you in the other aircraft when he's already got it staffed. Dumb@ss.

Are you sure that isnt you in your avatar?The CRJ is so short staffed its disgusting...Once again all CRJ vacations have been cancelled for June. out of the 140 lines in ORD, we only have 149 pilots...u do the math my "short one chromosome" friend

Latest resources

Back