We Want Answers!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PCL_128

Moderators, it's time for some answers. Why are TonyC and Chperplt banned or in "limbo" status? This is utterly ridiculous. Neither of these guys has done anything to warrant discipline whatsoever. Banning people without reason is absurd. I think it's time to leave flightinfo for good if the new administration won't answer for this and correct it.

Last edited:
tonyC got banned or is 'limbo' b/c he actually questioned the reasoning of the webmaster (not necessarily the mods) and the webmaster felt threatened. i applaud TonyC for his efforts. he's a good guy and a great contributing member of this board. it's flightinfo's loss, not tony's.

Chperplt(II) is banned for life because the Webmeisterdude banned him for threatening to out 350Driver. When he (Chperplt) PMd the Webmeisterdude and asked him what the heck he was talking about, the Webmeisterdude banned him for life and then said some choice words to him as well.

Chperplt has no desire to come back to this site...

Last edited by a moderator:
cforst513 said:
one step ahead of ya... i'm already there

As am I. Looks like it's time to say goodbye to flightinfo.

PCL, we're waiting for you over at our new place. Come on over and we're regrouping.

Note to moderators...

All things in moderation - especially moderating. This is really sophomoric.

'Sled

Careful, Lead Sled. Don't think they won't ban Mother Teresa, too! Now y'all get back to work now, y'heah?

What's the big deal? First off, everything's anonymous in these internet message boards/chat rooms/discussion groups. I don't understand why some people are getting their feelings hurt or otherwise getting offended on here.

How can somebody "threaten" another person over the anonymous internet? Some of the members on here who are wrapped up in the politics of this board remind me of little old ladies bickering over nothing.

Also I don't understand why some people on here get their panties in a wad when they get "banned from this board for life". Remember, this is the internet; why not simply "reincarnate" into somebody new? Hello, McFly!!

CA1900 said:
Careful, Lead Sled. Don't think they won't ban Mother Teresa, too! Now y'all get back to work now, y'heah?
I am hard at work as we speak. We're on a 48 hour layover in Teterboro. Just got back from lunch, our next task will be to decide where we want to go for dinner. However, before I do that I think that I'll take a nap. :p

'Sled

Latest resources

Back