Warren Buffet report on Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But we like the ties.....our ties that is. I don't look good in gold :cool:

GSD, what does yours look like? Maybe they can combine the two for a new look that represents both groups? Or the same NJA uniform but different ties?

My husband tells me that joint committee meetings (and IBB) are relaxed brain-storming sessions where everyone tosses out an idea to be discussed by the group--very productive. I'm sure a suitable (fun pun) arrangement can be tailored to fit the situation and match the chosen image...:) The important thing is forming bonds that tie the two groups together. :cool:

Current ties are dark blue swirled with navy blue background with gold wreaths surrounding a gold Gulfstream. The new ties are largely the same only black (as are the new uniforms).

My husband's only complaint about NJA's gold tie is that the planes are too small to show up well. Is that better on the NJI tie? I think a completely new tie would be a fun way to symbolize the merging of the two pilot groups. (Yes, I'm being optimistic again.) Let's send that idea to the uniform committee, shall we? :) Things like that do take time. Does anyone know who designed the ties y'all currently wear at NJA/I?

Hey, Grumpy...that'll make even you appear cheerful...:D My 7 yr old daughter likes it.

Those colors remind me of this patch, but the patch looks better than the tie, I think.

njasap.com

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back