• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Warren Buffet report on Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJW, unfortunately it has nothing to do with the style and everything to do with the quality. The material is poor, the tailoring awful, the stripes inconsistent (in both color and location on the sleeve). In a word, the entire process of moving to a new uniform has been a joke IMHO. I'm usually supportive of the upper level management of our division but on this and one or two other major decisions, I think they have dropped the ball.

GSD, that's too bad. I was hoping it was the other way around. Can you send it back and make the vendor replace it? It does help to get input from the group that actually wears the uniform. The NJA pilots had better success because they were part of the process. Do you guys have a joint uniform committee like they do?

If sometime in the future you find yourself on the Union side I hope you'll consider volunteering for the uniform committee. Your eye for quality and attention to detail would be a good match. :) NJW

Boots are good for stepping over the Fud puddles to get to the posts worth responding to.

Any time. Tell your husband that I say hello and that training is fun.

;)

I'll be happy to pass your message on and he'll be glad to hear it. :)
His latest project is a deviation from the norm so we're looking forward to the feedback...;)

B19, It is not possible to put you foot in your mouth with your head up your a$$. You are the MOST impossible person I have ever conversed with. Grow up.

Funny, Fisch!! :D Now, leave the contortionist to gag on his FUD and spew nonsense on himself...:rolleyes:
The members of the frac community have upcoming events to discuss...

If sometime in the future you find yourself on the Union side I hope you'll consider volunteering for the uniform committee. Your eye for quality and attention to detail would be a good match. :) NJW

I wonder what you get for a stipend working on the "uniform" committee? Now there is a great investment of union member dues!

B-19 sucks at Poker

I wonder what you get for a stipend working on the "uniform" committee? Now there is a great investment of union member dues!

For your entire time on FlightInfo you have obsessed over (and ONLY over) Flops because you are paid to do so. Now you are called out on this in a very direct way, and you think suddenly popping over here will make people believe you're not who they KNOW you are? You are even dumber than the box of rocks that Mikey is dumber than. :eek:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPSY, Looks Like B19 came outta his hole again....:puke:

ARRRRRRRRR, MATEY, GIVE THE NAYSAYER THA BOOT AND SHOVE HIM BACK DOWN HIS HOLE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPSY, Looks Like B19 came outta his hole again....:puke:

ARRRRRRRRR, MATEY, GIVE THE NAYSAYER THA BOOT AND SHOVE HIM BACK DOWN HIS HOLE!

Yes... did you make the wrong turn in ABQ again????

No stipend for the uniform committee. They are volunteers who try and usually succeed in making things better.

For your entire time on FlightInfo you have obsessed over (and ONLY over) Flops because you are paid to do so. Now you are called out on this in a very direct way, and you think suddenly popping over here will make people believe you're not who they KNOW you are? You are even dumber than the box of rocks that Mikey is dumber than. :eek:

What have you called out? My posts have clearly answered any and all questions about my background sans personal information that isn't anybody's business but my own. Even then, I've imbedded through my posts more than I should have.

The only payment I get is to sit back and laugh my butt off when you union supporters sit back and whine and cry because the mob mentality promised to members doesn't happen the way the union promised.

You wanted a union, you got it. Enjoy!

No stipend for the uniform committee. They are volunteers who try and usually succeed in making things better.

Yeah, but I'm curious.

Would they have volunteered and made the same efforts if the union wasn't on the property? I think not.

But you can bet your bottom dollar that the whining would have persisted if they weren't happy with the uniforms.

This is the whole point that I try to make about unions. The exact same people that volunteer after the CBA goes into effect could volunteered before but chose not to. This give the effect the union has made an impact, when in reality they haven't because a CBA wasn't needed to accomplish the same task.

They complain about management, invite a costly union on the property, and don't step up to help until after.

Latest resources

Back