Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've never responded

But B19,

(Well I thought of several things to say, but I'm thankful you don't work where I do)

Whether they say anything about the union or not, who cares?

I'm greatfull to be there, and went there because they had a union and knew what business they were in.

On another note, I had a discussion this week with a fellow Netjets pilot regarding Richard Santoulli.

Mr. Santoulli does not get enough credit for the fantastic job he has done supporting the Military Personnel that work at Netjets, his fantastic support of the Wounded Warriors of our armed forces, and whatever else he has done for our nations soldiers that I don't know about.

I Salute you Mr. Santoulli, and when I see you in person, I will salute you, shake your hand and thank you personally for your support of me and my family while I have been away from Netjets.

One last thought;

B-19 you blubbering ass.... This is how you "hijack a thread"

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
B19 aka ignorant azz,

it specifically says:

" These increases derived from significantly improved operating results of NetJets."

you think this comes without management and union working together? If your going to make a comment on success, be certain you read the entire thing and not just the areas you want to hear in order to support your weak cause.

strong union + great management X all working together = 547 million.

get it right boy....now get back in your hole.

They Will Self Destruct!!!!! Just sit back and enjoy the show!!!

Why would want a group of pilots(your profession) to destruct? Do you really think that it's going to benefit you? Do you think RTS or Buffett are going to go out and find pilots that hate the union and replace us (if we destruct)?

I would guess you hate the union because you have been misinformed about how we do business(NJA).

Since you would like to see us destruct, before you post i want you to sit back and look at your job and then look at ours(I'm very lucky to be here) and compare benefits,work rules,401,and stability of the job. Then ask CS pilots how they feel about us or Flexjet, if they are honest in their answer then they will say that their raise is because of our UNION.

We also have a boss who is NOW willing to work with the UNION and make this place great.

Last, how many of those promises from your boss have come true, if they all have then you have a great job congrats...

They Will Self Destruct!!!!! Just sit back and enjoy the show!!!

Our company has been building and refining this business model for 22 years, improving the product, the service, and the efficiency. Profits are growing as a result. I don't see self-destruction happening, because we employees have a vested interest in seeing it thrive.

I'm glad you're happy at Flex; I have friends who work there. I have no ill-will towards you guys; why the sour grapes at us? Did a Netjets guy kick your puppy or something?

Why would want a group of pilots(your profession) to destruct? Do you really think that it's going to benefit you? Do you think RTS or Buffett are going to go out and find pilots that hate the union and replace us (if we destruct)?

I would guess you hate the union because you have been misinformed about how we do business(NJA).

Since you would like to see us destruct, before you post i want you to sit back and look at your job and then look at ours(I'm very lucky to be here) and compare benefits,work rules,401,and stability of the job. Then ask CS pilots how they feel about us or Flexjet, if they are honest in their answer then they will say that their raise is because of our UNION.

We also have a boss who is NOW willing to work with the UNION and make this place great.

Last, how many of those promises from your boss have come true, if they all have then you have a great job congrats...

B19 dosent hate unions, He is Paid to hate unions

Having recently retired from the military, I've always wondered why some in the aviation industry believe that in order for unions to be successful, it always has to be at the expense of the company. Granted the airline industry doesn't have the greatest track record, but I put SWA and NJA as two examples of how union and management have come together to create a successful organization.

Not a single word about 1108. I guess Mr. Buffet doesn't consider the union effort worth mentioning, or perhaps it's because it was one of the obstacles that needed to be overcome?

Nice try but Buffett comments on the company performance (profit or loss), future plans and the head guy.

Anything else, including Unionized Labor, gets into the territory of day-to-day operations. He never comments on that.

The guy we like to hear from about the effects of the Union on the bottom line is Richard T. Santulli. He said last year, "I think the Union is great. It's made me alot of money ever since we all started working together."

That's all I care about in regards to your "inquiry". Have a great day 19. Better try next time.

Nice try but Buffett comments on the company performance (profit or loss), future plans and the head guy.

Anything else, including Unionized Labor, gets into the territory of day-to-day operations. He never comments on that.

The guy we like to hear from about the effects of the Union on the bottom line is Richard T. Santulli. He said last year, "I think the Union is great. It's made me alot of money ever since we all started working together."

That's all I care about in regards to your "inquiry". Have a great day 19. Better try next time.

Only 2 years ago, he stated:

"Mr. Santulli, the chairman and chief executive of NetJets, who agreed to telephone interviews, had a more colorful observation of his company's problems in 2005 — induced, he said, by haggling over a new pilots' contract, increasing and budget-busting demands on its domestic fleet, and a number of continuing problems in its efforts to build a European presence:
"It was horrible, horrible," Mr. Santulli said. "I was embarrassed."

And as soon as there is a shift in the economics and the union doesn't work with him, he will echo these words once again.

Latest resources

Back