• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Warrant Officer to Officer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word on the street is a big need for C12 drivers I think someone on the board was actually telling me this anyone wanna chime in on this matter?

I wouldn't count on FW for 10 years like the other guy said.... unless you are getting into a Guard / Reserve unit that is only FW. If you are going active duty, I can promise FW will not happen until at least done with your 6 year ADSO.

I'm confused why you are swearing into ther Guard and then taking all the FAST tests etc.... are u going into a local Guard unit? It sounds to me like the recruiter is blowing smoke.... if you are going into a Guard unit as enlisted and hoping to get a IERW slot id imagine there are some people in that unit already ahead of you. Maybe there are some details being missed here..... but you should have a WOCS class and already KNOW you are attending basic.as a 09W.... ( that may have changed ) Maybe its me who is missing some deets here.... I was an IP at Rucker , if you need some advice PM me. Its a little outdated but the recruiter thing sounds fishy to me..... unless of course you want to be enlisted for a few years while you wait.....nothing wrong with that..... the WO1s with zero time in Army were usually the most naive......but hey , we all were at one time

I'm swearing into guard and going to be attached to the unit by my house until I go to basic he said I'm going in as a 09C or something that sounds like that. I heard the shortage was in the guard or reserve unit for FW not active.

Latest resources

Back