Wanted: Twin flying job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

daviator28621

I have my Multi commercial and Instrument 325TT 61Multi time, 1st class med, FCC radio license, High altitude endorsement, RVSM endorsement.
I live in NC (near statesville)and would like to get some more right seat time. anyone willing to help me out, I am great with people and I am mature (43), I will fly for free for the experience with the possibility to converting it into a paying job.
Obviously paid is better but I am willing to make sacrifices

PM me with email and I will send a resume'

Thanks
David

I have my Multi commercial and Instrument 325TT 61Multi time, 1st class med, FCC radio license, High altitude endorsement, RVSM endorsement.
I live in NC (near statesville)and would like to get some more right seat time. anyone willing to help me out, I am great with people and I am mature (43), I will fly for free for the experience with the possibility to converting it into a paying job.
Obviously paid is better but I am willing to make sacrifices

PM me with email and I will send a resume'

Thanks
David

First, and I will be as nice as I can here, BUT DO NOT FREAKIN FLY FOR FREE! As a commercial pilot you are supposed to be a PROFESSIONAL aviator, and professionals get paid.

Second, go to PSA, TSA, or any of the other carriers that are hiring with low time. You will get turbine multi, AND get paid for it. Good luck.

I will fly for free

David, you seem like a nice guy, and if you lived closer to me I might be able to help you out. But don't ever say those words again!!

There is nothing wrong with flying with a buddy and not receiving any compensation. However, advertising yourself as a pilot who will fly anything for free to build time/experience is not cool.

I'd recommend getting your MEI and find a part-time instructing job. Best of luck.

Last edited:
David, you seem like a nice guy, and if you lived closer to me I might be able to help you out. But don't ever say those words again!!

There is nothing wrong with flying with a buddy and not receiving any compensation. However, advertising yourself as a pilot who will fly anything for free to build time/experience is not cool.

I'd recommend getting your MEI and find a part-time instructing job. Best of luck.

I 2nd that. If you cant / dont want to CFI don't expect someone to throw you the keys to their C402 and let you fly them around. Lots of guys are still paying their dues flying singles with the hope of moving up to a twin job when their total time allows it.

P.S. DON'T FLY FOR FREE!!

Remember if you fly for free you are taking away a job from some one else (or you) that would have been a paid position.

If you want to fly and dont want a job why dont you just go and buy yourself a 100 block of multi time from your local flight school.

OH YEAH AND DONT FLY FOR FREE!!!!!!!!

The aforementioned comments are correct, however, I know the urge you have to build multi-time in a fast and conventional manner. There are some openings at a place down down in Florida, and room and board will be provided in a private setting. For info, call...

(386) 672-9999...Ask for John.

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back