• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanted: Twin flying job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isnt piedmont hiring with a wet Multi commercial? Im not sure if they have a training contract but it may be a good stepping stone if nothing else. I thin they fly in the mid atlantic area. It may not be the best regional, but its far better than working for free.

Best of luck to you.

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.

I do not want to fly for free.
I do not have my single commercial yet.
I am checking all avenues for twin time PAID.

Let me rephrase anyone want to hire a really nice guy with lot's of people experience and somewhat low time.

I have flown a 402 for about 25 hours for a local guy, but they don't fly much.
Currently I can't afford to "buy Time" or get my MEI,

Airlines are hiring low time guys but they want you to come from one of the schools like "delta connection" they said they would look at me when I get closer to 500TT or 200Multi or combination thereof.

The only reason I would fly for free is to help the company transition me into their flight department.

I am just showing my willingness to work.

David,

Put your application in with the Regional airlines. I'm pretty sure if you can get them to give you an interview, you can go ahead and sell yourself the rest of the way. Although, I'm not sure that your flight time is too low these days. If you don't apply, you'll never get the job. Give it a shot, what's to lose?

The aforementioned comments are correct, however, I know the urge you have to build multi-time in a fast and conventional manner. There are some openings at a place down down in Florida, and room and board will be provided in a private setting. For info, call...

(386) 672-9999...Ask for John.

Thanks!

Papa Johns Pizza
That's pretty funny.
However I am smart enough to do a research on the phone number before I called it.
Another good one is 1-800-gm-truck call it, its funny.

and a lot more satisfying

Airlines are hiring low time guys but they want you to come from one of the schools like "delta connection" they said they would look at me when I get closer to 500TT or 200Multi or combination thereof.

Dave,

Trans States min: 250/25
Piedmont/PSA: Commercial Multi Instrument only, no time requirements.

I have apps in at all of them, I haven't heard anything yet.
I went to american eagle seminar and they were only lowering mins for flight school grads.
I see you have low time as well, are you flying for anyone?

Do
Not
Fly
For
Free

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.

I do not want to fly for free.
I am just showing my willingness to work.

I believe if you had the op, you would take a position for free.. Don't be ashamed now, you already said that you would work for free, it is people like you that contribute to the state of the industry... When I was doing my private my instructor told me "never fly for free, you will hurt the profession" , I could never understand what he meant until many years later..

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back